Instrumental songs/versions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Homerpalooza

Acrobat
I'm trying to compile a CD of all of U2's instrumental songs and instrumental versions of regular songs. I'm not counting Passengers. Nor remixes. Songs with maybe one word or two or some chanting are okay.

Bass Trap
Endless Deep
Boomerang I
Sixty Seconds in Kingdom Come
Race Against Time
Scarlet
4th of July
Alex Descends into Hell for a Bottle Of Milk/Korova 1

I'm actually not sure if any vocal-less versions of album cuts exist, but I'd love to hear any if they do.

Can anyone add to this list? Thanks!

I have an instrumental demo of Even Better Than The Real Thing that sounds pretty good. I realize you're looking for album cuts, but maybe it interests you... :shrug:

I never considered Endless Deep as an instrumental before...

Anyway, why not add Edge's "Captive" stuff (which is very U2 sounding anyway) and the Adam & Larry Mission Impossible track.

Would you count "Bottoms" (the Zoo Station Remix) or is that two remixey?

I have a song called "Unrelease Instrumental Track" - whatever that is. :) It's from some bootleg compilation I downloaded.

maro_chik said:
I have an instrumental demo of Even Better Than The Real Thing that sounds pretty good. I realize you're looking for album cuts, but maybe it interests you... :shrug:

I'd love to hear it.

axver said:
Things To Make And Do is instrumental.

Ah, of course!

chocky said:
I never considered Endless Deep as an instrumental before...

There's only one line, repeated once. Instrumental enough for me.

Tip Top Prince said:
IWould you count "Bottoms" (the Zoo Station Remix) or is that two remixey?

I have a song called "Unrelease Instrumental Track" - whatever that is. It's from some bootleg compilation I downloaded.

Actually, I think I should count "Bottoms." As I recall, it doesn't differ too much from the album version (aside from no vocals, of course). I'll have to dig out my "Miss Sarajevo" single...

And is there any way you can YouSendIt the unreleased track?

Race Against Time has vocals, repetetive and muffled, but they're there, more than just one word

war is a.... war is a.... war is a race agains time

On the rehearsal bootleg for the Elevation Tour (In The Shade of a Willow Tree, I think it's called), there's some songs Bono doesn't sing in (I think Discotheque, Stuck, and UTTEOTW???).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom