Innaugural Interference Bootleg of the Week - starts 10/7 - Lovetown Rotterdam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have stuff to do all day so I'm doing it in spurts which sucks, though I go back a song each time so I still have a feel for the momentum of the show. Larry is kickin' it on Streets!!! This is probably my favorite live Streets, though I'm no bootleg expert. And I'm really excited to hear him follow it with I Will Follow.

Which is also great with the opening notes.

Mauwer, how cool that you were there! It sounds amazing.

People Get Ready was a lot of fun. I wish they'd still stick random covers into the top part of theikr setlist, I don't think they do that much anymore.

Bad is great musically and nice and long, but I'm at the halfway point and I think I've heard more passionate renditions from Bono, I don't know if he was tired at that point in the tour or what, but he doesn't seem to be putting all of himself into the lyrics of Bad as he usually does. Edge sounds great though.

OK, Bono gets better in the crescendo part, and I like the snippet of Norweigan Wood.

The lead in to New Year's Day is incredible! And the quality of this boot is to die for.

Pride was great. Bono was hilarious introducing Angel of Harlem and I've had that song stuck in my head all weekend for god knows why but it is a blast in this rendition! "Let's partay!" WLCTT is great fun too!

Varitek said:
Mauwer, how cool that you were there! It sounds amazing.

Thanks , I still feel very lucky to have attended that show.

Cheers ,

Mauwer

p.s. I remember they played a song wich I never heard before that night.
And it turned out when I had the boot-cd later that year to be Slow Dancing:lol:

Back
Top Bottom