In the mood?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well
i'd just like to raise something people rarely raise
and that's music you're in the mood to listening to?

for me when i wake up i usually like to listen to mainstream music on a commercial station (yes! the shame!). because nothing is particularly hard or requires too much thinking and deciphering

also when youre driving to work, and its a beautiful sunny day. nothing better than u2
be it the joshua tree from "streets", or atyclb with "bd", "elevation", "walk on", "stuck", "kite", "in a little while", "new york" (in that order)

then you have radiohead which is an excellent band which you can play to if you want to fall asleep to for example: life in a glasshouse, motion picture soundtrack, street spirit...

then comes the issue of HARD bands: tool, muse, VAST

do you play them when youre mad? or looking to show off your speaker system driving by?

just wondering

but yeh its not hard to not be in the mood to listen to u2, r.e.m, powderfinger genre

Before I went to bed, I played " Ne Me Qui'te Pas" by Jaques Brel. "My Death" by David Bowie and "God Is In The House" by Nick Cave.

When I'm in the car I play something by Faithless or Johan.

When I woke up this morning, I played Depeche Mode's "Behind The Wheel". While I slept in the train (this morning) I played
"October" (the album).

Originally posted by DrTeeth:

When I woke up this morning, I played Depeche Mode's "Behind The Wheel

Hey, I'm listening to that right now!
eek.gif

We're psychic!!

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Back
Top Bottom