in new yoooooork

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
From the site which cannot be named:
October 24, 2001 / New York, NY
Tour: Elevation - 3rd leg
Venue: Madison Square Garden
Opening Act(s): Garbage

Main Set: Elevation, Beautiful Day, Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Out of Control, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Stuck In a Moment, Kite, Angel of Harlem (full band - electric), Knockin' On Heaven's Door (full band), Staring at the Sun (B&E - acoustic), Bad / 40, Where the Streets Have No Name, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Pride
Encore(s): Bullet the Blue Sky, What's Going On, New York, One, Peace On Earth / Walk On
Message Forum: Talk about this show with other U2 fans!
Comments: U2's first show in NY since the Sept. 11 attacks is filled with tributes to the city. Bono brings fans on stage three different times - during 'Stuck' a male fan helps sing the song; a female fan plays and sings during 'Knockin' on Heaven's Door'; and a girl gets on stage during 'New York' and is carried by Bono. During 'One', video screens show the names of hijack victims, and a list of NYPD and FDNY personnel who died in the rescue is added. An MLK video shows during 'Pride,' a la Zoo TV.

must sleep

can't write

show rocked

more tomorrow

I love this band. More than words.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I can't wait to hear reports from those who were there. And I am SOOOOOOO happy that a girl finally got pulled on stage to play!! WOOOHOOO!

------------------
"Those U2 songs, they seem to have a lot of big feelings in them."
--Bono, Details interview

"He...never...shuts...up."
--Sheila Roche, on Bono

"don't let go, you've got the music in you..."

Back
Top Bottom