in need of help about Ticketmaster!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

womanfish

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I am needing to find out about how I can get vegas tickets tomorrow. I live on the West coast (in Oregon) and I am wondering first if the center here will offer vegas tickets, when they will go on sale, and will it be way after the east coast?? also, is ticketmaster online a good way to go. it doesn't seem to be working at all this morning!
What about calling? what number should I call to get first crack at it?? thanks guys
smile.gif

1. Ticketbastard is not selling LV tickets anymore, www.tickets.com is now. Don't ask me why but it seems they have decided to fuck us around at the last minute!
2. Go to http://purchase.tickets.com/buy/EventInfo?pid=902927 Saturday at 10:00am pacific time to buy tickets online.
3. Alternatively, or at the same time you can ring (888) 464-2468 to buy them over the phone.

That's all I know.... and good luck!!
biggrin.gif

Anyone please correct me if this info is wrong.

This fiasco with Vegas & Oakland reminds me why I am buying my tickets thru Prop (smaller service charge, too). Of course, the limit is two....as it is, my girlfriend and I will sit together, and my husband and his friend will be god knows where....

LuvLady & womanfish, make sure you post tomorrow with your ticket buying experiences. Hope everything goes OK!

Back
Top Bottom