In My Living Room Every Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vlasak

Acrobat
I gather, with U2 (and a Bud Light), every (just about) evening in my Living Room. They sing to me, I laugh with them, cry with them and my family fights with me to watch ANYTHING but U2! This is the only place I have ever gathered with U2 and I am extremely jealous of those of you (seems like everyone) who have been face-to-face! Will my day come?

Me too, me too.

Had I been the fan that I am today... 6 years ago, I wouldn't have missed the opporitunity to see them live. But I was young and naive back then.

But the day will come...:yes:

I have been a fan since 1980 (first saw them live in a club and can't help wondering how good the security was at the time for me to sneak past, had I only known!) but anyway- I have been a fan for 23 years and have never EVER met any of them. And a couple of my friends were in Dublin last week and met Adam. *huge dramatic self-pitying sigh*:sad: ;)

lol, but you tried to participate Headache in a Suitcase and that's what counts! ;) Don't waste your trip, since you're already in here - what Queen song should U2 cover? Please don't say "A Kind of Magic" cause I hate that song. How about Under Pressure, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, or Seven Seas of Rhye?

DaveC said:
You're going to "meat" the guys?!? I think they all have families, my friend. :wink:

That meet is spelt "meet". And they mean talk to, ask a question, have their day made when the say meet I'd imagine. And finally Adam doesn't have a family (a wife or permenant girlfriend that is) ;)

JTH

I have not seen U2 since 1981 even then it was so brief because I did not know who they were at the time and did not stick around to watch. Yeah...I know... I had the chance...:sad:..then I was given the "October" album and that was it....I have been a fan ever since . "Achtung,Baby" came out and I just fell in love all over again but still never got to see them in concert...but I know I will someday..:wink:

Back
Top Bottom