IMPORTANT QUESTION for those with GA line experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hoodlem

War Child
I have 4 GA tickets that I have to pick up at will call. What time does the box office usually open in relation to the time that the GA line is allowed inside? Will I be able to get in line early, then get my tickets when the box office opens and then get back in line and into the arena? Does this question make sense? Any information you have that could help would be very, um, well...helpful. Thanks

James

My friend bought a ticket at providence from teh box office. they kept saying the tickets would be released at 10, i think he ended up getting them around 12 or 1. I'm not sure if this is the same as will call.

Some GA lines are giving wristbands early, around 2 or 3 in teh afternoon, in which case you need your ticket to get banded. Other places usually let you in around 6pm by the # on your hand- my suggestion is to get a # and then get your ticket. Also- call the venue and ask (someone who knows that they're talking about) what time you can pick up your tickets. You might be stuck if it's after 6 as far as getting the spot you want. But if it's before then you should be all set. good luck!

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

you should be fine if you get in line early in the day and get a number. I assume will call will be open before doors open so you should be fine. but yeah, call and double check about when the will call window opens.

but MAKE SURE you get a number in GA no matter what. if they let the line in they may hold you or it may get hung up in security so there are alot of factors that will allow you to still in line and then get the tickets without a prob.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

When I went to the show, will call was open before noon. Also, we parked for free also because we got there so bloomin' early.
If you call the arena, they should be able to tell you what time the window will open.

Back
Top Bottom