Imagine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PopTart Pamela

Acrobat
Blue Mountains, west of Sydney, Australia
Can you imagine a world without U2?

I was posting someting else and the thought occured to me - I feel ill when I think about it - they are so much a part of my life, and made me a better person, particularly in areas like social justice.
Anyway, I could go on and on.

Pamela

TAKE ME take me

Originally posted by PopTart, Pamela:

have you ever thought about a world without zinc?
don't even bother 'cause it's a nightmare!!!

no seriously that would suck. i would have two grand left in my pocket, happy parents and wouldn't have been elevated.

------------------
against smileys

Originally posted by PopTart, Pamela:

No, frankly I cannot imagine a world without U2. They are so much a part of it I can't take them out of the equation.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

I'm guessing if U2 never existed I wouldn't know any different.

But what if... In an alternate reality there's a band that exists that is highly influental? But since they're not part of this reality we don't have an inkling of an idea about them. Mein Gott! What could we be missing out on?

Isn't it a bit like crying over spilt milk worrying about if U2 didn't exist - when there could be something else that doesn't exist here that's equally as good (or even better)?

If there was no U2, I'd be a Rolling Stones freak and would find a forum to post hot pictures of Mick.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I love Mick, but lord knows I would puke at any pics of Elevated Mick!!
eek.gif

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

Back
Top Bottom