I'm writing an informative piece and need help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Not sure this is the write forum, but we have to write an informative piece on a recent film we have watched and I chose Rattle and Hum. The rules of an informative piece say that you can use minimal bias, no emotive words, no opinion. That's going to be a challenge, I'm just wondering how you guys would go about it. We have to include actors, plot, messages, etc, and I've started a plan already.

PS Does anyone know the director and producer? Is Jimmy Iovine the director and Phillip Joanou the producer?

Any help greatly appreciated.

I've never watched the movie, so I can't help you tons (note to self: LIMEWIRE) but I tihnk you have the director and producer flip flopped. Good luck! I'll try to watch it and get back to you.

Don't you have the dvd or vhs of the Rattle and Hum movie?!? :huh: Coz it says on the back cover who's who....

RattleandHumcover.jpg

...hope this helps!?! :wink:

Would u even classify Rattle and Hum as a "film". It's more like basic concert footage with some interviews thrown in. If I were you I'd find something else. If music is the topic your willing to explore, check out "The Doors" or "24 Hour Party People".

Back
Top Bottom