I'm in love with U2 again!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Aardvark747 said:
You never fell OUT OF LOVE with them did you?!!:no: :shocked:

Good to see I'm not the only one with that reaction.

(Though I must admit to forgetting exactly why and how much I loved them in the time between the Elevation and Vertigo concerts.)

Well, you know how it is, you see them every day, you start taking them for granted, you start getting bored, you start playing REM cd's, you just start growing apart......

Then one day you play your Slane DVD, and you realise why you fell in love! :cute:

I have to admit, Xanax & Wine, the most-played U2 song, has just fallen from the top of my iTunes playlist, a quick slide down to 6th. Only one in the top 25 that's climbing is Miracle Drug. Still, I put it down to me falling in love with Muse rather than out of love with U2.

Actually I can't believe how much I love that DVD considering I missed the concert by a week! (I had booked a holiday in Europe in January, 2001 BEFORE they announced the tour and by that time I couldn't change my flights or time off work. Still, I have lovely photos of me standing in the middle of the field at Slane on Sept 10. :sad:

I watched 'slane' last night on DVD with the volume on full blast.Shit man that gig rocks and i was giving it loads(ok so i was slightly alcohol driven) The missus walked thru' the door and had a right mardy on but my love for u2 goes futher than my love for any woman,just hope she does'nt read this!!u2 rock!!

boystupidboy said:
I watched 'slane' last night on DVD with the volume on full blast.Shit man that gig rocks and i was giving it loads(ok so i was slightly alcohol driven) The missus walked thru' the door and had a right mardy on but my love for u2 goes futher than my love for any woman,just hope she does'nt read this!!u2 rock!!

I'm gonna tell er':evil:

:rockon:

I always love U2, but my obsessive mode comes and goes, usually when they have a new album or tour out.

They always get a lot of play on my stereos, but boy, I love the feeling when that big ol' obsessive love comes zooming back every once in a while!

blueeyedgirl said:
Watched the Slane DVD last night and the "making of Unforgettable Fire" doco.

God I love U2! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:yes: i watched rattle and hum again yesterday, and I am fully rejuvenated :)
i think i know what you mean though. i feel like i was drifting a bit, but watching the dvd again was just what i needed.

it's great
i :heart: u2

Aardvark747 said:
You never fell OUT OF LOVE with them did you?!!:no: :shocked:

:wink:
I took my sister--who used to be a big fan about 15 years ago--to the 4/25 show in Seattle and she ran out and bought all their albums again, and dvd's. I tried to get her into Achtung Baby when it came out but she's real faddish in her music and as soon as somone else comes along, she forgets who she's currently listening to. She said she was 'backslidden for a while, but not again,' she's back for good'. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom