I'm happier than a puppy with two peeters!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And why don't you tell them what you told me what made you so happy - come on!!
wink.gif

that's alright, the team is very young! (see: Elias, Sykora, Arnott, Gomez, etc)

and don't be so sure about the farm system drying up, they have a great deal of talent in the system, it's just not quite ready for the NHL yet
smile.gif

gomez? not this year. unless santa brings a playmaker to jersey. not likely though. lou doesn't leave enought cookies out.

he needs more than a little something. none of your line combo's have chemistry. the a-line, ha!

whatever though, it will be great to see holik don a rangers jersey next season.

and why have we been warned?

you will know soon enough...

and, don't forget the line you just laughed off has take NJ to 2 Cup Finals

don't be so concerned with these games in December, they mean nothing

you mean october, november and december. have they beat an atlantic division rival yet?

rough times are ahead b/c lou got old. as did mckay.

how do the nets stay in business? no one goes to their games.

got old??? ok, Messier...

you act like the Rangers clinched the division??? may i remind you that the Devils have 5 games at hand on the Rangers, and games at hand on just about every other team in the East

and as for teams they have beaten, well, let's see, they beat the Islanders, Maple Leafs, Bruins, Capitals, Senators (3 times), Caroline, and not to mention Detroit, San Jose and Phoenix

all I'm saying is enjoy your early-season success, because your team is very fragile

and as for the Nets, I thought you would be happy, because at least that makes 1 good team in town! maybe you could bring in PJ Carlesimo to coach the Knicks?

Watch out Devils and Nets...Bruins and Celtics year this year. Go Boston.

------------------
Well the God I believe in isn't short of cash..Mister!

Back
Top Bottom