I'm gone for a while

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I won't be around for a while, I dont' knwo how long exactly. Most of you will wonder if I was here in the first place. Need to go away and dream it all upa gain, those of you who know me will understand, I'll read and reply to my email arunv@interference.com . I'll be back, just thik of this as adeathbear sort of thing except I'm not a pain in the ass and I'm not goign to europe.

*sits on top of Arun*....you ain't goin' anywhere hun!
tongue.gif

Well, I know you need it. Hopefully it won't be a long hiatus though.
smile.gif

Much love,
Brooke

take care, Arun!! And don?t forget to come back. Real life is just an illusion, you know
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

We'll miss you. You're our only Half Rock Star so don't be gone too long! Email me if you want...I'm always available to talk.
smile.gif

------------------
Member of Larry's Stick Keepers Association. "It's all about drums."

"What's with all the glitter? I thought you didn't like our mirrorball lemon and shit. Well it's too late to change your mind now." -- Bono, Indianapolis, May 10, 2001

When you stop taking chances, you'll stay where you sit, you won't live any longer, but it'll feel like it --- Summer Rain

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Well, I know you sure as hell dont wanna talk to me!!!
tongue.gif

But do at least take the time whenever possible to check and bump that damn harem thread for crying out loud,ok???!!
Dont want one of the sleazy guys around here to steal any of them, do ya?
wink.gif

missmacphisto@excite.com

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Gone but not forgotten. In case you're still here: It was really a joy reading your story of half rockstardom, I hope life continues to bring you many wonderful opportunities!

Come back soon, cause we need a New Media Gawd around here!

Peace and safe travels.

[This message has been edited by DebbieSG (edited 10-31-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom