I'm Going Home...Wish Me Luck

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dublin Phil

The Fly
I've done it, I told you I would. I'm leaving London tonight. I got a flight for ?5 the other week. I'm flying out a 6. I'm going home for good. WOOHOO. I've got a job in the Turks Head Temple Bar as a barman so if ever anyones over, have a few jars on me.
Also if any nice looking girls want my number or e-mail address.................;->

I'm always at it. I mean I am now a single bar man working in one of the most livliest bars in Dublin. Whats a boy to do?

Phil! Some of us were all at the Turks Head the night before Slane!!!

Great pub!
Wise man you are to go back to funky Dublin.
*sigh*
I wish I was still in Dublin.
frown.gif

Ach sure you'll be back soon enough. The pub is great, really bizarre interior and the best pint of guinness in the world (They should pay me for advertising the fucking place :-> )I was there too before Slane thats when I asked for the job. And I'm living in Christchurch, if anyone knows that area, which is about 5 mins walk from the bar

Good for u Phil, sometimes better to be on own soil anyway, cause theres no place like home!!!!!!!!

anyway, if ur still a bloody barman in Turks early next year, when im in I will check up!!!!

and yea, I can look tasty, I have delicious eyes!!!!!!!!! esp as Im considering taking up bellydancing, I could dance at Turks!
wink.gif

LOL!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

good luck son!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

I was at Turk's Head when I was in Dublin last year!!!!!!!! Very cool place!!!
I have to say all the Irish guy swe met were very friendly!! Can't wait to visit Ireland again!!
Good luck Phil!! Have a pint for me!!

Shygirl

If I can drink behind the bar then I'm sure I will. Thanx maddie. I think we do have the old belly dancy comps there anyway. I'm your typical Irish fella ther shygirl so I dunno if thats usefull to you. I also look like Bono (Zoo TV years) so I dunno if that helps you even more? I'm down the turks tonight if anyones in town. Just ask for Phil behind the bar. I'll be the one surrounded by all the women ;->

I try, well I am a Dubliner. I have a little penchant for the flame haired, emerald eye lass. As with other women too. They are all a mystery to me. Hopefuly I shall be meeting as many as I can at work

I drank many a pint there when I was in Dublin in Sept/Aug. A bunch of U2 fans who were in in there drinking before Slane...was there with Desert Rose, Angel, Mysterious Ways and a few others from in here I think. I am heading back to Dublin in a couple of months so I will make sure Desert Rose and I stop in for a drink
smile.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

I'm glad to hear your coming up to see us. Now ladies would you honestly think a good looking charming, witty (well some of the time) Dublin fella like myself would be a danger to women?

Yes....Yes I would... Just kidding!

I'm sure you're a nice enough fellow... I'm sure the Dublin ladies can't wait to meet you..

Shygirl

PHILS A FLIRT!!!!

PHILS A FLIRT!!!!

LOL!!!!!! :p

HEY PHIL, i BET U LOOK MORE LIKE AUSTIN POWERS BABY!!!!

U PUT THE GRRRRRRR IN SWINGER!!!!!!

hehe, no Phil how long ya gonna be barman for!!!!!???

must secretly take snaps of u and put them up here for the ladies to see!!!!

biggrin.gif

Im down soon baby, so watch ur ass!

Men,they try so hard to flirt but i'm just a natural I guess. But on a serious note Austin Powers would need to learn from me bayby. I'm working at the pub till the New Year really. I'm hoping to get back to work in bankin (more money). But if I enjoy it up at the turks, you never now. Depends on how much of a success I am. But honestly ladies I'm not a danger, but I do pour a grand pint and my cocktails are unprecidented, esp my "Going Down" brew ;->

Back
Top Bottom