I'M FREEEEEE!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To be what ever I choose and I'll sing the blues if I want...

Alright, time for someone to bring you all a proper fucking rock and roll band. None of this weird-ass Radiohead bollocks. Not gonna cry youse a river "waaah waaah" cause I'm a skinny little runt and me eye looks like I got punched by some knob and my face is uglier than Beckham's arse. Nosir, we're gonna be a rock band cos that's what we do, we make rock. Nah, its fuckin punk, the real stuff. Be nice if we could ever fookin get me brother off his arse to to something, but I gotta live with him, not you, me. Don't go tryin' to sympathize wit me cause I don't want none o'that.

See, we got the music. Nothing soo clever, it's just a fookin loud noise, d'yaknowwhatimean? Loud, and not something tryin' to be smarter than we are or nothing. We just make the best music, let all the other bollocks get to ya, then come crying back to us.

All you cockney cunts think this is gonna be some kinda Radiohead show? Nah, we're bigger than any of that shit, mates. Come on, we're more important than any of that, cos we're OASIS. We don't need to make ya wanna kill yourselves cos of some trivial shit goin' on. We make sense, we make ya wanna dance, we make ya wanna have fun. That's all we do, and we do a damn good job of it. Yeah, mates, that's all I got for now.

Peace.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Back
Top Bottom