I'm Disappointed In Everything U2 Has Ever Done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark Freedman said:

One of the points of this thread is that all of this is totally subjective, and it is DIFFERENT for EVERYBODY, AND that it is even different for the SAME PERSON at different times of their lives.

are you serious???

my post was a joke for goodness sake! go read it again and once you've done so go and search for my posts on other threads regarding critic's reviews and you'll see that my opinion is exactly what you've stated!

bah, some people don't have a sense of humour! oops, humour is subjective too.

Last edited:
ewen said:

are you serious???

my post was a joke for goodness sake! go read it again and once you've done so go and search for my posts on other threads regarding critic's reviews and you'll see that my opinion is exactly what you've stated!

bah, some people don't have a sense of humour! oops, humour is subjective too.

Yep, I did know that it was a joke. I was just clarifying to anyone else reading this thread that this is why we posted these jokes. Sorry I wasn't clear about that.:reject:

Saracene said:
I'm already disappointed in all of their future albums, too. :mad:

Songs like <insert name> and <insert name> from the pile of crap that is <insert name> are totally worthless and the <insert name> tour wasn't a patch on their previous efforts either.

Best post of all time - on the best Thread of all time.

:lol: I wasn't around when this was originally posted, so it's cool to get a perspective of how HTDAAB was received here, based on the apparent need for a thread of this kind at the time.

Very funny stuff, Mark, and so true! :applaud:

Mark: You sound like what my mother says to me every top o the morning....

:eeklaugh:

:up: :up: :bow:

I had a great time reading this. You're a genius! :laugh:

Of course I dislike some of their stuff but globally, I love the 11 albums and many times I can't understand somethings I read around here

YBORCITYOBL said:

Best post of all time - on the best Thread of all time.

you've been here a few months and you're spouting what's the best post, and best thread of all time are?

um, don't.

I guess its time to post the silly pictures ??? We always start up with a few :lock: and then go to the pictures :wink:

closed.gif

mr-t.png

This might seem awfully silly, but Shaun Vox have asked me to replace a suit that he lost. Is this the right suit Shaun ?

Ninja.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom