I'm a big loser!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sharky

New Yorker
That's right kids. I have now made it to 1000, once again proving that I have no life and instead hang out here.

Ya know its bad when you try to meet U2 after their Letterman appearance, meet DB9 instead and he knows exactly who you are.

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Sharky why are you not a Refugee? Have you been frozen for something you done wrong?

You know how we celebrate milestones like this on PLEBA don't you? The person requests to have pics of a certain band member posted in their honor. Who would you like, I'll post him for you!
smile.gif
wink.gif

Ohhh...maybe I'll go to PLEBA and ask for Bono in leather....oh wait, already done. You guys are so good! you can read minds!

Congratulations! NOW you're a refugee!

23u2_show2.jpg

We on PLEBA are happy to know you all appreciate our hot pic threads!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Klodomir:
The only loser-y thing about that is making an 1000-posts-post.
wink.gif

You just wish you had done it when you reached 1000. I think someone is jealous of my 1000th post post!
wink.gif

Sharky-
I thought you were pretty lucky to meet me..

DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

[This message has been edited by Diamond The U2 Patriot (edited 12-13-2001).]

LOL @ DiamondtheU2patriot when and how did you reach the cat box status?
biggrin.gif

Yeah man, you gotta get out some more. Play guitars or some such like that. They'll do more for ya than than fancy lil computer sitting there. You could buy a nice fookin guitar for that money. Then start up the rock n roll band and watch em all flock to you like yer some kind of god.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:
Yeah man, you gotta get out some more. Play guitars or some such like that. They'll do more for ya than than fancy lil computer sitting there. You could buy a nice fookin guitar for that money. Then start up the rock n roll band and watch em all flock to you like yer some kind of god.

Noel, you scare me.

And I guess I was lucky to meet you DB. Not really sure yet.

------------------

Originally posted by Noel Gallagher:

Ya know Noel-
Sharky was pretty close to being considered a "sexy"-
My observation anyway-
DB9

------------------
"...The big guy is made of STEEL." - Bono as we stood together on stage at Boston #4, June 9th, 2001.

---
-curious? click
links for
Bono/Dimon-
Bos.4 Story
Pics..

http://www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

http://members.aol.com/diamondbruno9/

Originally posted by Diamond The U2 Patriot:
Ya know Noel-
Sharky was pretty close to being considered a "sexy"-
My observation anyway-
DB9

For once, DB is absolutely right. But just because I'm a chick doesn't mean I can't be in a band and have all the guys flock to me like I'm some kind of God because, honestly, I am a God.
wink.gif

------------------

DiamondSexy, sharkySexy, hell I am all about the sexiness and all. I mean, don't take a fookin banana-head to figure out its all about gettin up there making yer noise and keepin em all happy. I could be fookin NoelSexy and shite. Don't matter if I ain't as pretty as me bro cause I'm gonna make sure there ain't never a fookin LiamSexy. But you all seem pretty cool bout that. As long as it don't get too weird. But I gotta give youse all some mad props.

Cheers.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Back
Top Bottom