I'll Go Leaky If I Don't Go Leaky Tonight - part eight

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh lord. I've missed a whole new thread...someone care to update me so I don't have to wade through 10 pages?:reject:

spanish girl->fake. french guys->fake.
and the spanish girl meant that she probably leak it around 2am GMT . but it´s wasted time i think.

I'm off to bed. Tomorrow there'll hopefully be a leak .... or thread #18 will be on its way titled baby, baby, leak my way or something. Well, I'll hope for the former ...

Leaks are nice :hug::heart:

6ov75eg.jpg

I'm off to go play with my Wii for a couple of hours. Then House is on at 8. And then I need to make a phone call.

Spanish attention whore girl better have her shit together by 9:30. That's all I can say.

Most of us is on this thread now, I think it is time to contunie to search for torrents around the web and also newsgroups :)

please do not tell other people to do that :doh:... the people who know where to look are already looking and everyone will know when it actually does leak

fucking spanish chick i swear what a douchbag!

:shame:

No need for that. We don't know whether she's lying or not (she still has 2 hours), and furthermore she wouldn't be the first person around here creating such fuss.

Let's just keep a cool head. The album's out in 9 days, it's bond to happen any minute anyway. Spanish chick leaking or not is not really important anymore. :)

:shame:

No need for that. We don't know whether she's lying or not (she still has 2 hours), and furthermore she wouldn't be the first person around here creating such fuss.

Let's just keep a cool head. The album's out in 9 days, it's bond to happen any minute anyway. Spanish chick leaking or not is not really important anymore. :)

Right on! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom