I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only tidbit of news we've had so far is from artdirector. According to his source, the album DID leak back when Cross was calling it "imminent." Apparently, the leak started in Germany, but Universal managed to contain it, someone was fired, and we have no NLOTH. :sad: However, the source did acknowledge that there is probably going to be a massive, uncontainable leak over the weekend, probably late Saturday or early Sunday. Oh, and Farbeat has been down for about a day now displaying a "MySQL Fatal Error." Other than that, it's just been a bunch of lame puns. :D

:up:

thanks for the update.

Sounds like I might have to move up my listening party date. We were going to have a U2 listening party at my house for a few people. The plan was to have loads of Guiness, Jameson, and various Potato goodies and snacks like Loaded potato skins and fries and stuff.

I think we might just have to reschedule :D

"Authentication Failed"

You have to sign up. It was just posted. At first it said "HOT...U2MASTER.

Then when I went back it said TESTED....U2 MASTER ZIP.

"Authentication Failed"

Is it a paysite? Don't sign up if it is...Those places scare me. :ohmy:

"Authentication Failed"

You're like that computer whiz that sits in the van on the side of the road unlocking all of the codes to the master vault while all of us are inside at the coctail party hob-knobbing with a bunch of snooty people waiting for "the signal"

:up::up::up::up:

let me know when you've got it....I'll be at the bar with a :cocktail: talking to the woman in the red dress. :D

It's a pay site. You have to pay $4.97US to sign up and download it.

U2 Feedback

guys, if it leaks it will come from the following places (in order of likeliness)

1) newsgroups
2) invite only torrent site
3) someone from this forum
4) someone from another u2 forum
5) popular public torrent site

It won't come from a pay for torrent site, or any of these sites which are filled with tons of fakes. It won't also come from napster-like programs that you download and search on for individual songs.

In other words, leave the leak finding to people who are in the loop. :up:

there has to be plenty of copies out there by now...someone has to have the stones to leak it

there has to be plenty of copies out there by now...someone has to have the stones to leak it

I don't think we've seen a single review from someone who has a copy yet though. Everything I've seen has just been from tightly controlled listening events which is why we're still in the dark about all the songs really apart from comments based on one or two listens.

I had a dream that my local accidently had it on the shelves. I stole it, and a beatles album (why I had to steal it I dont know!)

I took the beatles album back so there was no suspiscion that I took the U2 one, and came home and leaked the fuck out of it!!!

I will be very disappointed if NLOTH hasn't leaked by Monday morning.

Not a second sooner, however, considering my prediction was Sunday night.

I don't think we've seen a single review from someone who has a copy yet though. Everything I've seen has just been from tightly controlled listening events which is why we're still in the dark about all the songs really apart from comments based on one or two listens.

Neil McCormick and the authors of the 3 reviews posted in the other thread all have the album. Theres an embargo and a period of exclusivity right now so most people with it can't really talk about it until Monday.

Also JOFO and Super Yo know people who have the album in their posession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom