I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I won't stay up until 4:00 AM wating on this. Hope that everyone tomorrow is cheering and celebrating that this actually was the leak. Goodnight, everyone.

yes, i have 34.3kb... every piece is 64kb so it doesn't show up as a fully downloaded piece until the 64kb block is completed... the album cover is in the final block which is only 2.45 kb.

Personally I think its 50/50 real or fake but at this rate it doesn't matter because its going to take *forever* to download since this guy doesn't seem to know what hes doing.

I googled the uploaders username and came across this in his (im guessing) blog on a faux myspace type page that has everything but glitter :flirt:

"Last night my site was canceled I was not even warned.
I am very frustrated as it takes time and a lot of effort to put up an online sharing site and build a reputation. Suddenly it would be canceled/deleted.

It is disturbing and an absolute disappointment that multiply would selectively target certain sites while let's other site get away with worse things.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated as I have invested my time and effort to create relationships with my contacts and build an online reputation."

:crack:

I'm going to bed. Conference tomorrow... I hope it's real, but I'm doubtful at this point.

I googled the uploaders username and came across this in his (im guessing) blog on a faux myspace type page that has everything but glitter :flirt:

"Last night my site was canceled I was not even warned.
I am very frustrated as it takes time and a lot of effort to put up an online sharing site and build a reputation. Suddenly it would be canceled/deleted.

It is disturbing and an absolute disappointment that multiply would selectively target certain sites while let's other site get away with worse things.

Your reply would be greatly appreciated as I have invested my time and effort to create relationships with my contacts and build an online reputation."

Soooo.... huh?

BTW does anyone know whether that other Mininova torrent of NLOTH- 2nd version, better quality is what it says it it? the 8.44 mb one

Cause I downloaded a 7.97 mb NLOTH2 which turned out to be the shitty internet radio stream encoded at 320 kbps MP3. What about this one?

Well this sucks but I still think the album will be available before the end of the weekend.

BTW does anyone know whether that other Mininova torrent of NLOTH- 2nd version, better quality is what it says it it? the 8.44 mb one

Cause I downloaded a 7.97 mb NLOTH2 which turned out to be the shitty internet radio stream encoded at 320 kbps MP3. What about this one?

I have the 7 MB (approx) version and it sounds pretty damn good to me!

Why can't someone be a ninja and sneak a copy from a warehouse or something. Has the album been delivered to stores yet?

Anyone on interference a record store owner/manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom