I'll go crazy if the album doesnt LEAK TONIGHT! part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm a little confused by the Alan Cross thing too--he knew that posting such a comment was going to make major waves...

Yeah, I'm a little confused by the Alan Cross thing too--he knew that posting such a comment was going to make major waves...
And it's not like he tried to downplay it. The word "imminent" has pretty strong connotations...
Has anyone e-mailed Cross recently?

even it comes directly FROM a major company to him;) hehe. over all..it sounds like one.

but without thousands of post. but ok..it´s 2009. five years later, and so many leaks happen all the time.
Yeah...honestly, I'm surprised that Universal has kept such a good lid on this thing. You go to Did It Leak and see tons of albums coming out in late March, heck, even April. And it's like this is some obscure indie band, either...people WANT to leak this, and people WANT it to leak.
Kudos, Universal. You BASTARDS. :wink:

I still haven't found what i'm leaking for
With or without a leak
New leak's day
Even better than the real leak
Last leak on earth
Stuck in a leak you can't get out of
City of leaking lights

Ok, i've gone i little mad, i know :doh:

I still haven't found what i'm leaking for
With or without a leak
New leak's day
Even better than the real leak
Last leak on earth
Stuck in a leak you can't get out of
City of leaking lights

Ok, i've gone i little mad, i know :doh:
Who's Gonna Hear Your Wild Leaks
No Leak On The Horizon (NOT!)
Sometimes You Can't Leak It On Your Own
Pride (In The Name Of Leak)
And finally...
ML(ea)K

I Threw a Leak Through a Window
Dirty Leak
Some Leaks are Better Than Others
Leak (Faraway So Close)

Yeah...honestly, I'm surprised that Universal has kept such a good lid on this thing. You go to Did It Leak and see tons of albums coming out in late March, heck, even April. And it's like this is some obscure indie band, either...people WANT to leak this, and people WANT it to leak.
Kudos, Universal. You BASTARDS. :wink:

hm. probably the computer crash when you put the promotional record in. so you can´t copy it. or..better...the CD explode after 5 seconds in a computer. haha.

but yes. UNIVERSAL have done a great job. but if anyone from UNIVERSAL reads this: ALL MY RESPECT. but it´s time to let NLOTH free. it´s time for the record to enter the internet. it´s time for a leak. c´mon. it´s not that hard. just DO IT!:wave::wave::wave::wave::applaud::love:

A few more:
Red Hill Mining Leak
One Leak Hill
Leak! (Faraway, So Close)
FEZ - Being Leaked-
The Seeders Of Lebanon

A Leak Without Me
11 O Clock Leak Tock
Two Hearts Leak As One
Another Leak, Another Place

ok, I'm done

Status