IHeart Radio + New Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CosmoKramer

Rock n' Roll Doggie
This is the LAST hope for a 2016 album IMO.

If the play new music, we will likely get not only a single in 2016 but likely an album. If they do not play new music and use this huge opportunity as a promo to launch their new album just in time for the holiday season, then we will need to wait until at least March.

This is NOT a set list party thread but a new album announcement thread because IF they play a new song, it is almost as good as an announcement!

My odds-50:50

-Kygo played a live remix of a new song, which I interpret to mean they finished the song and gave him the final version to remix

-this is a huge promotional opportunity. Musicians in their 50's are not afforded the same opportunities as younger musicians and they need to take advantage of any means necessary to get their material out in the mainstream and there are few events that are bigger than this one (iHeart basically controls radio in the US).

On the down side:

-no official announcement or confirmation from anyone in or close to the band

-My second bullet above is blow out of the water by the whole Super Bowl commercial/Fallon appearance waste where they didn't promote a new album(however, they did have something bigger planned so....)

Okay folks, I will be listening intently to the live stream to hear the Edge start to play the chords to a song I don't recognize and then start cheering....or he plays Pride, Vertigo, etc, and I sit back and watch the meltdown :(

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

tndx999.gif

yeah merge this with thread 13 when it starts :up: it's like Cosmo pressed new thread instead of new reply by mistake!

Crappy quality but...

Sent from my SM-G930T using U2 Interference mobile app

Attachments

• 1474697530703.jpg
    1474697530703.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom