Ignore This...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

unforgettableFOXfire

I serve MacPhisto
Yeah, I know, you couldnt help but look. Muahahaha. Well guess what?? Post number five zero zero for me. 500. Yep. Ive been around here that long... Sad innit? Im averaging about 5.5 posts a day, or just slightly less. You can tell I have no life cant you? Well, this is actually post number 499, just in case everyone does decide to ignore me. Number 1 ignored user on interference baby! WOO! LOL. Yea... I dont really have anything to say, just gonna squander this one. I wont have another personal, hey I want congratulations for being a loser posts until I get up to 1000, 100 was ok, 200 I suppose, but then a wow 300, wow 400, wow 500, wow 600... thats a bit excessive. So yeah...

In my 3 months (1/4 of a year
tongue.gif
) I have been around, seen some things, some I kinda wish I hadnt, some which have turned into personal jokes. For some reason me and my friend matt, we were looking at the Lemonade Stand thread where Gina posted all those Brittney Spears pics, and sicy doctored them... Through that whole thread, the one thing we found funny was the elephant on its side with the caption "Blimey! *thud*"... Dont ask me why... but yeah LOL... Hmm beyond that, theres GAO, and blarghy, I used to passively type blargh sometimes, in accordance with meh, bleh, bah, and gah... But now blargh has seemed to be phasing into my vocabulary, thanks for whoever always posts that... LOL *urge to kill rising*

I wanna thank some people though, for posting somewhat intellectual things at times, such as philosophical subjects. But mosta the time youll find my posts in dumb threads, or youll just find me complaining and/or sypathyzing (although usually complaining). I dont know, you people have a lot of impact on my life (again, very sad), and I hope to God that I dont have an impact on yours. I mean, this is me we're talkin bout, wanting to light my friend on fire and throw him down the stairs kinda thing LOL - oh! there ya go April, go find your old boss *very evil grin*.

Now then, my birthday is in 11 days, on the 18th, I expect lots of presents LOL. Well no, I really dont, I dont even expect any replys to this thread, in that I told you all to ignore it.

Now then, I can either continue to ramble on about nothing, or I can let you be about your business... Have a good night everyone.

Originally posted by ~unforgettableFOXfire~:
Yeah, I know, you couldnt help but look.

You know us all too well.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Post 500.

Alright, Sicy, we did enjoy your Brittney pics, we were laughin our asses off at them, but for some fucked up reason we found the picture of the elephant on its side to be the icing on the cake, which is pretty rediculous and nonsensical but yeah lol

So next thing is, Bama, I dont know what the hell I did to you, but if you dont like what Ive got to say, dont read what I have to say.

I have some more thanks, and re-iterations of thank you's to say now. anitram, thank you THANK YOU for the Hamilton GA, I will never be able to thank you enough for that but Im gonna damn well try - on that same note, Stephananny gets thanks for the stashing stuff in her car, although thats slightly less important, but thanks nonetheless.

Thanks to everyone who tolerates my bullshit and non-sensical remarks. Thanks to those who tolerate my ripping off of GAO and other various jokes which Im obviously not in on. I dunno, thanks to people for not ridiculing me too horribly...

I dont have much to say really... Does anyone have any questions to ask me? Im in a good mood for once and feel like talking, but I dont have anything to say exactly. CMON ppl... Dont make me start up my monologue again!!!

Another pointless, non-sensical, useless post, brought to you by UFF - The preceding content was inappropriate for everyone, users should have been strongly cautioned

In truth, ~unforgettableFOXfire~, you did nor said nothing to disturb me; the post humored me. But with it being a "fun" post, in regards to the "Ignore This" topic, I felt appropriate one of my random "delete this" requests, which is in fact a sarcastic statement of my opposition to the deletion/closing of threads, being the free speech advocate that I am.

Useless, nonsensical posts are often the best variety.

~U2Alabama

You're a nice guy, don't worry about that.

(as long as i don't see you criticizing in any of my threads)
wink.gif

Happy birthday in advance! How old will you be on the 18th?

ps: Never, EVER title a thread "ignore this". There's nothing more sure of drawing attention to threads.
biggrin.gif

ps: And before you jump up and start denying the first sentence in this post, let me just remind you of the lovely "why guys like girls" part on your website.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-09-2001).]

Aw!

Well, you obviously have a great sense of humor about yourself and humility-two qualities that seem to be sorely lacking in many people.

Actually, your 'non-sensical' posts make more sense to me than some 'sensical' ones on here .
wink.gif

WOO-HOO!Let's have a big B-day party here for you on the 18th! I can post some silly pics for you if you want for the party.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam

The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry

Congrats FOXfire!

You're cool even if you are from London. Just kidding, now don't get mad! Notice the winking smilie --->
wink.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Thanks for clearing that up Bama, I must not pay enough attention as Ive yet to see you make a request for a thread to be deleted elsewhere.

Next off, Im gonna be 17 whoever asked that
smile.gif

And then sofaras my site goes, my site is garbage, needs work, and may be revamped over christmas if Im bored. However, I post stuff people send to me. Unfortunately, it has been experiance of mine as of late (ie the past year) that girls do not in fact like nice guys and would much rather blame them for all their problems and stab them in the back just for being a friend. That being said, Im sure there are lots of people out there who would want a guy like me, its just not in london. Which brings up the next point, Calluna, dont worry, I could care less, badmouth London all you like, I hate it here lol.

Actually, I've been ignoring this now for 2 days because of the topic heading.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

...and also, Happy Birthday!

There was a time awhile back when Sicilian_Goddess9 told me that if she deleted all of the threads I asked her to delete, there wouldn't be many left.

I have since cut back on my requests.

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom