if your gone by matchbox twenty is brilliant

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hent the Power Bear

DethVeggy is ma'honey
simply the best song of the past year. its been out for OVER a year, and its STILL number 19 on the adult top 40. its soo wonderful.

its not sappy or anything. its got lots of balls. its got so much class and imagination, theres never been a song like it.

i want to slaughter this song. if i hear it again, im gonna go arab. its insane. it makes me want to vomit and go into convulsions. its soo horrible. why did this song land on earth. why cant it just die already. why doesnt it die?!? why doesnt it die?!!!!>!>>!?!?!?!?!?

------------------
-deathbear

Um....and people think this whoring thing has gone out of control on this forum.

Hent...want a cookie? Rob Thomas hasn't gotten anywhere near it, you can be sure of it.

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Hent the Power Bear:
simply the best song of the past year. its been out for OVER a year, and its STILL number 19 on the adult top 40. its soo wonderful.

its not sappy or anything. its got lots of balls. its got so much class and imagination, theres never been a song like it.

i want to slaughter this song. if i hear it again, im gonna go arab. its insane. it makes me want to vomit and go into convulsions. its soo horrible. why did this song land on earth. why cant it just die already. why doesnt it die?!? why doesnt it die?!!!!>!>>!?!?!?!?!?

haha!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
"Look what you did you little JERK!"

"Kevin! You're such a disease!"

"Keep the change you filthy animal!"

I think this song has what it takes to be a hit, they should have brought in Santana and some dancing babes for the solo parts though!

gimme yowr heart, make it real, or else foget aboudit!

I'm glad your post did not end with the sentiment it began with, else I would disagree with you profusely.

You know the worst thing abotu Matchbox 20? all their songs are all the same and it's all so annoying all the time

I like that song.

When I said goodbye to my best friend at University before transferring to a community college at home, that video was on, and it made me cry.

Ah, I am such a sentimental slob.

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

yes skeek and durden, that song is terrible. i would hope youd bash me for it. but lets not bash bonochick TOO much for liking it. :p

lets keep on ranting about it. :D

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by Hent the Power Bear:
lets not bash bonochick TOO much for liking it. :p

Thanks, deathbear...'preciate that.
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

i actually don't even know which song if your gone is.. because all matchbox 20 songs sound the same to me and I don't like them. If there was just one it wouldn't be so bad, but there are SOO manny!! when will it stop??

its another way of saying, "im going pycho!"

it has nothing to do with tuesdays events, so please fors, try not to bring that up. this past has sucked enough.

p.s. go to chat, same with you sg.

------------------
-deathbear

I don't like the expression you used. Anyway, I'm not mad at you or anything. No time to go to chat, I gotta attend a night peace vigil soon.

foray

I thought you were going to bed?

------------------
Lock The Kids Up Safe Tonight
Put The Eyes In The Cupboard

"I wonder what it's like to be the rain maker
wonder what it's like to know that I made the rain
I'd store it in boxes with little yellow tags on every one"

I always laugh at this part

p.s. bear your post's complete change of direction made me laugh!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

Back
Top Bottom