If you were asked to pick one song as the musical equivalent of sex...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So many to choose from.....:drool:

Velvet Dress (regular or Jools) is my all time fave, and I love a lot of the other ones that have been posted too, like DYFL.

Others that haven't been mentioned: Deep in the Heart, Luminous Times, Night and Day, Can't Help Falling in Love, and B's cover of Leonard Cohen's Hallelujah :drool: x 100.

PlaTheGreat said:
No one thinks HMTMKMKM is liquid sex?! :eyebrow:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

For God's sake, Bono orgasms the end of the song!

Of course!!! How did nobody mention Hold Me Thrill Me? :drool: :drool: :drool:

And Night And Day is sexy as hell too, albeit a little creepy. :huh:

Do You Feel Loved
Mysterious Ways
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
Night and Day

in that order :mad: :mad: :mad: :wink:

You dorks! You are making me laugh in public. Not. Fair. I shall henceforth have to beat you all with wet noodles.
Um. Ahem.
Seriously. I gotta find these cds with these songs on 'em. L:eek:t of 'em I haven't heard.

chickadee said:
Your Blue Room, for me. I mean you've got the seduction of Bono's low voice, the anticipation of the falsetto, the hypnotic organ, the image of the 'blue room' where any instructions will be obeyed by him, then the guitar at the end and the falsetto is kind of rhythmic, like the climax of the song, then you have Adam's post-sex little chat.

;) Yeah, it's my mind. But I think it works!

Then apparently, we are sharing a mind. :drool: :drool: The other U2 song that comes to mind ( huh- huh.... I said "comes" :giggle: )
is Hawkmoon... that slow build up to the climatic ending???? :combust: Lord have mercy!! :eek: :wink:

Night & Day also deserves an Honorable Mention. :up:

Zootlesque said:

Of course!!! How did nobody mention Hold Me Thrill Me? :drool: :drool: :drool:

And Night And Day is sexy as hell too, albeit a little creepy. :huh:

COBL_04 mentioned HMTMKMKM on page 2 (just to give him credit!)

I agree about this song, Bono's orgasmic ending is very :drool:

Blue Room and If You Wear That Velvet Dress are very, very sexy.

I wonder if "Salome" could be sexy... I'd have to give it another listen... anyone care to test this song for mood-setting potential??

:p

I agree totally about HMTMKMKM, DYFL, Velvet Dress, Mysterious Ways... The Fly, too, just for the guitar, I find Edge's guitar just as sexy as Bono singing, if not more so sometimes. Just something about it...

BluRmGirl - if you're sharing a mind with me it'll be very dirty! ;) Sure that'll be ok.

chickadee said:
The Fly, too, just for the guitar, I find Edge's guitar just as sexy as Bono singing, if not more so sometimes. Just something about it...

dude. the video. just...dude.

:drool:

You know that 'it's all one song' theory we sometimes use when talking about 'The Unforgettable Fire'? I'm going to have to apply that theory to ZooTV Live From Sydney. That way, the whole thing can qualify as an answer to this thread's question :wink:

Zootlesque said:

That would be.. dudette... Ms. Lardence! ;)

:lol: i always say dude. there are no dudettes. i'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, WE'RE ALL DUDES.

dude. the fly video. DUDE. :drool:

[brag] i am so happy i can watch it anytime i want on my video ipod that I named Mr. The Edge [/brag]

Back
Top Bottom