If you´re going to come in here and bash U2...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogi

The Fly
This is pretty much a response the the thread about Umpty Dumpty or whatever there name is and why they are superior to U2 and that people are sheep for following U2 and U2 puts out crap and...
I saw this thread this morning and didn´t have time to respond. Came back and saw it was closed:mad:
Listen. You don´t like U2´s music, fine. I am not a big fan of their ´00 work myself.
U2 is not above criticism by no means, but that thread was a blatant attack and a sorry argument to say the least.
Whatever, or whatever your name is, if you are going to criticize art, be mature about it. Be constructive and thought provoking for chrissakes!!
I listen to jam music. Love Phish, Zappa, Captain Beefheart, CAN, Sun Ra, Miles Davis, Pink Floyd, Widespread Panic (you get the picture). So that means I am a stupid sheep for falling for U2`s marketing machine?
If you are going to come in and pick a fight, then be ready to throw some good punches.

Speaking of stupid sheep who blindly follow U2 or have been associated in U2´s camp, I think it is a good idea to take a look at the following idiots:

Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Brian Eno, David Bowie,Miles Davis, Koffi Annan, Nelson Mandela, Bill Clinton(okay, maybe he was an idiot for using a cigar in a bad way), Joey Ramone, Frank Black, Thom Yorke, Michael Stipe, Patti Smith, The Arcade Fire, Mick Jagger, Paul McCartney, Salmone Rushdie, Sean Penn and a shitload of other bands that have been influenced by U2.

Looks like a ship of fools to me!! Maybe Umpty Dumpty, or whatever their name is can join this list someday.

I would love for these U2 and Bono bashers to say these things to a fans face. They won´t. It is so easy to put their opinion out on these blogs and bask in their enlightened glow!! Would just love to see someone tell Sean Penn in the face that he is just stupid for liking U2.

Bono wants to be a modern day messiah by poking his nose in world affairs? How dare he!!

He should listen to people who know what the right thing in life is to do-sit on the sidelines and piss on anything or anyone making a difference.

Sorry to rant so much here, but irrational and ignorant attacks like the infamous thread just posted today just rubs me the wrong way.

Two words for ya: GROW UP.

I think Larry Mullen Jr would have two more words for you too. You can guess which they are!!

1. This is a spin off thread, not allowed.

2. That person is banned now so he probably wont read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom