If you only had one question...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U1

The Fly
France, precisely Dijon for mustard lovers
I realized this two weeks ago when I was at their concert in Paris, what would be the only question I'll ask if I ran into one those guys? Or in particular, Bono since I'm reading that book of his.
I think I'll ask him a question that I can't get out of my head lately:
what does every human being living on this earth like or have at heart, something we all have in common?
I really don't know what he'd answer, I guess he'll give one of these answers he only has the secret of.
For those who had a chance to ask him a question in the real life, just tell me about it and quench my curiosity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Jesus? That guy only thought he was Bono... :wink: '.

I do not understand your question.

I would ask him. "Do you want to go out for a few beers and a chat"

U1 said:
My question is and let me be clear:
If you ran into him ( or them ) and you had the time to ask him (or them ) just one question about what he thinks about..., what would that be?
But yours is fine, matt.

:laugh: I love what you wrote in your info / location :laugh: mustard amateurs - ahahaha..

I wouldn't really know what to ask him, I don't have anything I'd like to know about him really. If I'd ask him "why don't you ever play xyz-song", I know I'd get a reply thats only half true anyway, knowing Bono :wink:

So I'd probably ask him to sing "In a little while" to me, right then and there :drool:

Aardvark747 said:

If memory serves me right, he answers that in the new 'Bono on Bono' book. I think he said 'Stay'.....

I didn't know you had the time to read, considering the time you spend on your computer...:wink:

I don't know if I should start another thread for this but since you're talking about the book, I need to know some of his original sentences, I only have the french version, something about when he looks at Jesus on the cross, he sees all his shit and all of the others' shit, that's the translation from the French.
That sentence surprised me, I'm no big fan of Jesus but is this what he says in English?

"Why do you feel the need to wear those sunglasses all the time ... and may I buy you dinner?"

:wink:

(This is for the group)

"When you're dead & gone - what do you want to be the thing that people remember most about you?"

Back
Top Bottom