If You Had To Guess..How Many

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Val

Rock n' Roll Doggie
U2 fans are there in the world? Explain how you came to your answer. Thanks.

Actually, there's just one. Me. The rest of you are all fake fans and posers. :tsk:

Axver said:
Actually, there's just one. Me. The rest of you are all fake fans and posers. :tsk:
You're not a U2 fan if you don't like Mercy though. I don't even know why some people post on Interference if they're not positive about U2 and Mercy. :tsk:

I know it a strange question, but I have to give an estimate.

Would approx. 30 million sound right?

very funny Biff lol

I would estimate around what their total number of tickets were sold. I mean you have to give or take some for people who didn't go and people who went numerous times.

Does that make sense at all?

At a guess I would say over 1 million.

Well, how many citizens has Great Britain and Ireland?

That, plus some 10 million :wink:

The PhillyPhanPhormula would help out right about now:

World Population - People Who Have Never Heard U2 - People Who Hate Bono - People Who Don't Like U2 - People Who Think Bono's a Pompous Asshole - People Who Think Bono's a Hypocrite - People Who Think Bono Can't Sing - Immature Van Halen Fans Plotting Attacks Against U2 Message Boards = The Answer

You fill in the blanks.

I know this a stupid question actually, but I really have to give an answer. I'm going to say 20 to 25 million.

perhaps Joey is closer at 15 to 20

MILLIONS! I have always said, the few hundred who post here is a very small percentage of the fans around the world who buy the CDs and go to concerts, and nothing we say in threads or vote in polls should be considered a scientific sampling of the fan base ;)

Last edited:
800 billion

There was great amounts of research done to find that number, all of which was government funded. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom