If you could have just one song this tour...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, you vote for Acrobat Hewson
tongue.gif
this is a democratic thread...I suggest you be honest...hell I'm gonna order Red Light into the mix...would certaintly turn heads -although we'd be in dispute about which direction they turn!?!

Ok, so if we are gonna be unrealistic then how's about a little 'Ultra Violet (Light My Way)'?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

"this"? THIS tour?I wouldn't mind hearing U2 play anything this tour. But if we are dealing with fantasies here, I wouldn't mind opening my eyes and it actually is U2 up there playing Pride....ohh and the news today had actually gone away too, that would be nice.

------------------
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

I went to two shows and they didn't play my all-time favorite, Bad, at either. Of course, I got to hear the ultra-rare 11 O'Clock Tick Tock in DC and what I believe was the only full band version of Please (the debut of it in Baltimore) of this tour. So no complaints.
wink.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:

OMG! OMG! I looooove Like a Song - I guess my mind just had pushed it so deep in the halls of Unlikelihood that I forgot about it! Like a Song is my feel good song!

Yeah!!! Let's start a petition!!!
biggrin.gif

Yes, Dr. Teeth, it is hard for some people to understand such things. Do I have to kiss you again to quiet you down?
wink.gif

------------------
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

1. Out of Control
2. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
3. A Sort of Homecoming

None of these were realistic 9 months ago!

People get ready..with me on guitar...

that didnt' seem realistic nine months agao either.

I have it narrowed down to:

The Fly (but got Mysterious ways in LA, so I'm pretty happy!)

Discotheque (duh)

Stateless - from the MDH soundtrack...that would make for such an amazing acoustic version

OR

Ground beneath her Feet

So hard to pick just one!!

I was bummed that I missed in God's Country after they had just played it twice...

------------------
We need new dreams tonight

Hey, I really would love to hear Refugee live. Larry pounding away at those drums would be awesome! Drum solo for Larry!

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 11-29-2001).]

Realistic - Kite, Bad

Somewhat realistic - Ultraviolet, Stay (I finally got to hear this in chicago, but would love to hear a full band live)

No way in hell - Dancing Barefoot!

------------------
God has got his phone off the hook, babe...Would he even pick up if he could?

one song that i really would have liked to hear u2 play live in LA2 was "11 o'clock tick tock." i just love that song live.

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

For me "Where The Streets Have No Name" is the ultimate concert song. I get goosebumbs whenever I hear it live! I had the chance to hear it 3 times so far... but it never seems enough. How cool are those rotating lights?
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom