If there is a hidden track, it should be......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

If there is a hidden track it should be......

• The Wanderer (Bono version)

Votes: 14 31.1%
  • Wake Up Dead Man (Zooropa version)

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Your Blue Room

Votes: 10 22.2%
  • The First Time

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Ground Beneath her Feet

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Mission Impossible

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
If their is a hidden track it should be......

I think the other version of Wanderer with Bono singing would be a really cool addition!

I would definately like to hear The Wanderer with Bono's vocals on it. Ever since I read about it in The U2 Bible (Bill Flanagan's book), I've been dying for it to be released somehow. Although I doubt it will show up on this Best Of collection, even as a hidden track. I do think that it will surface someday, probably in some sort of Box Set down the road. I would like pretty much any of those choices to be included though.

I did read that the working version of Wake Up Dead Man from Zooropa was much more up-beat and had very different lyrics.

I voted for the Bono version of The Wanderer just because it's the only thing that we haven't heard before. I doubt they'd put it as the hidden track, though.

i'd go with :

1.Your Blue Room ( great ending song type )
2. ' 40 ' from Last Night of The POP MArt ( acoustic full version breath-taking overwhelming )

3. maybe some bbc/television radio archive interview or part of song

i went with wake up dead man. i've heard the achtung baby demo, we've all heard the pop version, but i'd like to hear the zooropa version. i think the ab version was awesome and very odd to hear since it was so different from the pop version. it'd be nice to hear if the zooropa version could bridge the gap between the two.

I think I'm the only one who chose TGBHF.

I think it could fit in as a hidden song. I've never heard the zooropa version of WUDM. Where can i get it?

I think the hidden track should be called....

"Hidden Digital Code Encased In A Silver Disc"

or HDCEIASD as the abbrevation would be known!

muwhahahahah <-------- is this a girly PLEBA type laugh thingy? lol

If the group includes at least one song from each album, including putting Miss Sarajevo and The Ground Beneath Her Feet either on the main album or the bonus disk (and from what I've gathered that seems like a decent assumption), then I don't really see the point of them adding a bonus track. Nothing from October was represented on the first package, each album got at least one track except for that one so they added the title track to make up for that. I think that each of the albums released over the past 10 years has a very excellent chance of having at least one song included on one of the disks.
I don't see that Mission Impossible would fit because it's not a U2 song, it was a Larry and Adam side project. If they put that in, then why not something from "In the Name of the Father" as well?

zoocarolina said:
Anyone know where to get the version of the Wanderer and Wake Up Dead Man that's in the poll? I've never heard those two. My choice would be TGBHF.
i don't know about the zooropa version, but if you check various FTP sites, look for the achtung baby demos. that version (more like versions, lol) can be found there. although, i have yet to find out where to find the zooropa version.

these versions haven't been released but I know they exist because I have read about them.

Question (to those that know the answer):

So did they actually record Bono singing "The Wanderer"? I always thought it was just a wish from those few out there that love the song (or hate Johnny Cash singing it). I personally love it, especially the Faraway, So Close Soundtrack Version with the additional lyrics.

- The Zoocifer -

Back
Top Bottom