if one of us were to die, theres no way youd know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
kinda wiered eh? some of us who post all the time, if one of us would just stop posting with no notice, cause we had died in an accident or something, would leave everyone else in the balance.

what a freaky thought this is.

*knocks on wood

no wanderer, but IIIIID know it... *clenches teeth and fists....

...and releases the clench grip and sips some warm sugar water that was just brought out of the microwave.

------------------
-Cloyd
-Balls McCone
-Cloyd (again)
-Blattus
-Box Bran-Delle

Yeah, I know Zoom.....

I just mentionned this fact to Wanderer only two days ago!

(although I must admit he took my thought a lot better than he apparently took yours!
wink.gif

What a morbid thought, bear.
I'll tell you how you would know if I died. Sicy would find out about it and she would post the RIP Calluna thread and you all would post sadfaces and cry for me. The same exact thing would happen if you died. You would know about it.

------------------
We plants are happy plants.

But how would we know? Do you know the families of each other?
Only if your families and/or friends know that you post here and the people that know us here actually may care, and then they think "hmm maybe i should let those people know"..and they'd have to know how to get here or know our email passwords to get into our email accounts, so really, i just dont think its possible!

We would never know!

ZA<---writing a letter to my family to tell them the password to my email in the event of my impending doom..now where on earth should I leave it?

for once, Zoomerang is right u know....

one of us could get knocked down by a giant moving Lemon tomorrow and no-one would know..........there might be a 'I miss Ted thread' but thats it.................

it hard to know unless theres an offical retirement of someone's ass or the person just aint botherin the same and we all over their ass when they back in.......ya know know??????

hmmmmmmmmm................

I used to think about that.

If I die though, my fiance will post it.

And if he uses the happy smilies when he does, my ghost will haunt him forever.
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

It's strange because I was thinking this just the other day! What if somebody died, we wouldn't know, I mean their kin might not even know they were coming here or have their password or anything.

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

haha. I have thot about this LOTS. Actually, also about my whole list of people that I email not to mention the forum, etc. I guess for me, since I have interferencer friends in town, they would call to see if we were going out, find out the news and then tell you guys. It IS morbid tho. ugh.
frown.gif

Yea, I used to dream that if I was dyin Id be makin pple right down my password and know exactly where to log on to to tell pple 'that maddie eejit has left earth for goody good'....................that would follow by a cheer
biggrin.gif
........LOL

no seriously, at this rate we all better bond up and marry each other FAST!

new rule: everyone must post once a week.

if not met we will assume you are dead.

we could have a 'these people are probably dead' forum where we could come and say goodbye(and get the last word in on arguments
smile.gif
)

------------------
november 12th 1955

Must we talk about such morbid stuff here?

No one would know, because people in real life don't know i post here, and y'all would probably notice it waaay after it would happen.

There really isn't anything we can do about it, as no one knows when they're gonna die - and i don't think we need to panic about it just yet - i'm sure all of us are gonna be around for a good long while.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 02-01-2002).]

Who knows? Maybe one of us already has died.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Hey everybody, pub crawler died last week. He choked on a peanut while watching an NSYNC video. Sorry to hafta break the news. He told me many times that he loved you all and that I should post this message.

Sincerely,

Theolonius Punk (pub's twin brother)

Some may have died, but we never noticed because there was a replacement. Kind of like in newspaper comic strips, where a new artist picks up the comic (like "Nancy") when the old one quits or passes on.

In my case, the original DoctorWho died some time ago. I am the 4th DoctorWho. We just can't seem to keep the DoctorWho's around for very long...

Poor pub crawler. We were getting so close.

Seriously though, I could be hit by a gigantic snowball today and die and no one would know. I don't think anyone is on my e-mail list, maybe Mrs Edge, and Skeek's on my icq, but no one would know. I'd turn into those "What ever happened to that girl...The_Sweetest_Thing" threads...

Wait, I posted one of those last week about z_edge...he's not really dead, is he??

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I'm already dead.

on a related note...since Bono sings "I'm already gone, been that way all along..." does that mean Bono's been dead all these years and we didn't know?
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom