if one of us were to die, theres no way youd know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sure that I'll die in a way that will make the Darwin Awards. So if I disappear from here, then you read the annual Darwin Awards and # 1 is some early 20's male from Sydney involving something stupid like a toilet, a moose and a cigarette lighter, assume it was me. And I swear it would have been a good idea at the time.

Not to sound like a pooper...

But if one of us dies, we'd be better of not knowing it. We are blind and numb by the blue. Let us leave it like that.
wink.gif

I can say that this thought has crossed my mind once or twice too.

We should all tell at least one of our very best friends (in real life) about this place so that in the event of our untimely demise, they can come and contact some one here (sort of a buddy system)..........or not
wink.gif

(or you can put interference.com on your emergency contact list LOL) muahahahaha

If I died, I wouldn't tell you. I don't want stalkers at my funeral.

Sicy, if you die, I think you should entrust your smiley websites to someone else before you do.

yarof

The thing I ask myself, and I'm sure many others do.
If I died tomorrow, who would notice?
If I died tomorrow, who would morn?
Have I done anything in my life that would make me a person that people would notice?

3 VERY SERIOUS questions. I think for many of us, people on Interference would NOT notice. People would probably forget about me, (Which i hope they don't, but still it's reality)...
So, maybe we should think about what we can do to make people notice
smile.gif

Bless ya!
WHYWHY

that goes ditto for me.
frown.gif

RIP Pubster...*sniffs, wipes nose on sleeve*

this thread is creeping me out. Hmmm...

*goes to download email addresses of friends and acquaintences just in case*

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
damn shame. Always thought he was a cutie.

I've actually thought about this exact same thing many times.
And the situation being how it is for me at the moment, its entirely possible. There are many things that could happen to me, and no one here would ever know unless i told them.
I'm gonna leave the AIM name of a friend of mine with some people, so that if i do disappear, they can ask her if she knows what happened to me.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

I think i'm going to let a few of my closest buddies on here know how to tell if somethings wrong, and to post when they find out.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

man...death sucks.

------------------
N A T E

Does love light up your Christmas tree?
The next minute you're blowing a fuse
and the cartoon network turns into the news...

Originally posted by WHYWHY:
The thing I ask myself, and I'm sure many others do.
If I died tomorrow, who would notice?
If I died tomorrow, who would morn?
Have I done anything in my life that would make me a person that people would notice?

I am sure there would be people who would notice and mourn. A person is not a person without other people.

If you're still not sure you could always fake your own death and then attend your own memorial service
eek.gif

Its been done before...

Originally posted by kobayashi:
new rule: everyone must post once a week.

if not met we will assume you are dead.

I have not posted on here in a while and this was the first post I read, very funny kobayashi lol

------------------
Smoke me a kipper
Ill be back for breakfast

Back
Top Bottom