if one of us were to die, theres no way youd know it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U mean NSync killed my sexy Uncle Granny Pubbie Man? B*sterdin NUT!!!!

Ach Im gonna miss those long hauls across the Cali sand in our bare feet with the sun goin down and riderless horses running by, the warmth on our skins and as we sip champagne Pub turns to me and says .........................

Originally posted by kobayashi:
new rule: everyone must post once a week.

if not met we will assume you are dead.

we could have a 'these people are probably dead' forum where we could come and say goodbye(and get the last word in on arguments
smile.gif
)

LOL!!

Bluey and I were talking about this the other day too. You could always make a "contact in case of emergencies thread" - like if the person is missing for a long time, email a friend of that person. but then you'd have to trust everyone here to be passing out your friend/familys email. maybe just tell a friend.

------------------
I need something strong to distract my mind
I'm gonna look at you 'til my eyes go blind

Take Me...Higher
Macphisto: Try A Taste Of Martini

"The way I might look at you" ~Adam

Ah, sulawesigirl4 and The_Sweetest_Thing, I know pub would be touched if he could read your kind words. On behalf of my dearly departed bro, thanks for the sentiments.

On the bright side of things, I get his surfboard.

Thelonius

hey thelonius, just make sure you don't touch his snowboard. I have a feeling he would like to be buried with it.

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
hey thelonius, just make sure you don't touch his snowboard. I have a feeling he would like to be buried with it.

Yes, well, my dear bro had tickets to go boarding at Bear Mountain tomorrow. Alas, I shall take his board --- I know he'd want it that way -- and I will go in his stead. *sniff*

yeahhhh...your devotion to him is *ahem* touching.
tongue.gif

mad1? I'm sure you will find out all by your wee self.
wink.gif

I think if I didnt post for 2 days someone would freak out.

hehhe
tongue.gif

LOL, I think about this a lot actually!

I think if I didnt post for 2 days someone would freak out.

*grabs Sicy* NO! DON'T LEAVE US!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Don't call me Shirley." - Larry

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

*sniff sniff*

well, before he died, I wrote this songio esp for my darlin Los Angeleiaieian Pub Crawler sung Ey Aye E I Oh, whatever way that fukin farm song is song.......

so Pub this goes out to u son......*weeeeeeep weep*

There was a man called Pub Crawler
E I, E I Oh
And on his land he had a bear
E I, E I Oh
Well the bear went 'Roar' and Pubby said 'Shit!'
And the bear got nasty so Pub was in a fit
He shot its ass where it's now no hair
E I, E I oh

*sigh*

(((((hugs Pubs piccie))))

I tested this theory...

I died months ago, and know one seems to have noticed! <sniff> Why do you think I've hardly posted for months? It's hard to type when you're dead.

So either that must mean that no one would really notice that someone died, or it means that no one would notice if I died...

Well Mr T if hes in heaven Im gonna join him, otherwise I wont want to go near a man having forks panged into his ass!!!!

*looks into sky*

I miss ya Pub, please be my guardian angel and dont u DARE watch me shower or practise lapdancin in my bedroom!!!!!!

wink.gif

if I died my dad would think to start up an account and pass the word along... he knows about this place and even reads it every so often.

And I've thought about this too--but not for too long because it's a sad thought *sniff*

oh, and I don't think the replacement thing would work with mad1 at all. I never even have to read the user name when reading one of her posts... I can pick up on the mad1 language in a millisecond.
biggrin.gif

the other option is to change all of our real names to our nick's. that way we could all just scan the news every day to see if any of us had been hit by a bus or felled by flesh eating bacteria or what have you.

for example let's say, I Dave, were to one day, oh i don't know, suddenly self-combust. the news would say dave self combusted, and it might even get talked about here cause, well that's kinda weird. but if my name were simply kobayashi and that appeared in the paper then everyone would know 'we don't have to worry about that kobayashi anymore, he imploded'.

i think this might really be a better option
smile.gif

------------------
november 12th 1955

Originally posted by Mark Freedman:
I tested this theory...

I died months ago, and know one seems to have noticed! <sniff> Why do you think I've hardly posted for months? It's hard to type when you're dead.

So either that must mean that no one would really notice that someone died, or it means that no one would notice if I died...

Oh contrare Markey Mark. We would all notice, 'cause your magnificent site would go capooey.
wink.gif
But it hasn't...

((((Mark))))

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 02-01-2002).]

Originally posted by kobayashi:
new rule: everyone must post once a week.

if not met we will assume you are dead.

we could have a 'these people are probably dead' forum where we could come and say goodbye(and get the last word in on arguments
smile.gif
)

I've discovered something today: kobayashi has a phenomenal sense of humor. Sorry if I'm late....

------------------
"The Edge is a great singer. Let's get the Edge up here." - Bono, 9/23/97, Sarajevo

"Brian Eno. Edge." - Bono, 09/12/95, Modena

"Edge." - Bono, 05/01/2001, Minneapolis

"You made my day, now you have to sleep in it." - TMBG

I have left instructions for a virus to hit Interference 69 hours after I die

you will know

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:

I've discovered something today: kobayashi has a phenomenal sense of humor. Sorry if I'm late....

why thank you
smile.gif

------------------
Technology of mythic strength given surrealistic applications.

Originally posted by Spiral_Staircase:

it took you that long to figure that out?
wink.gif

A sense of humor? is THAT what you call it? (J/k Koby)

Can you picture me introducing myself to people as The Sweetest Thing ? (Which might go over okay in bars, but on a professional scale...)

Ah well....at least when I am killed by a rabid beaver, you'll all know it was me.

-------

RIP pub crawler
Who's mysterious death
and disappearnce have
gone unnoticed by the police
and the members of the Interference
community. May he rest in piece(s) w/
his beloved snowboard, parka,
and left boot.

Originally posted by Mark Freedman:

Or it means that every one know that you're working busily on your site...
tongue.gif

It's all a bunch of text to me, unless I meet one of you its all the same. Most of the individuals who post here frequently have predictable responses. I suggest we have a bot who compiles all user responses and develops a profile on each user. If a frequent poster doesn't have any posts in a week, then the bot could generate a response. We'd become immortal, wouldn't it be great?

hahahaha

what a silly bunch of peoples we are

Salomey, u crack me up

mark Dahling, I will never forget those boyish charms of yours. That photo u showed us yonks ago is forever imprinted on my brain. So come on, where's a random thoughts thread?

Back
Top Bottom