i wrote u this song baby! Its REALLY GOOD!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
but ive decided not to post it

upoo song parodies are a waste of space really

Instead i shall tell u all how much I enjoyed my Pretend Aussie Elevation Tour.We arrived in the lounge room heart early to get a low number. Security were busting my arse all day for trying to skip some chairs to get to the front of the line. So i put my dog on them and they went out for a smoke instead.

Got right front row by pushing the crowd, using my high kick technique and brill upper cuts Ive been perfecting with my Tae Bo classes.
One skinny little chick in a Savage garden t shirt tried to steal my place on the mat in the loungeroom heart, but I stood on her laces and she was relegated to the stool by the door.

The boys came out blazing and I danced around the loungeroom heart in Last Train to Bono mode(<--name I gave my tour to Europe) bouncing up and down in time to Bono's elevated hoo hoos.
At one point Bono tried to take my hand but some loser Aussie knocked me flying and grabbed Bono's arse. I think he was the same bastard who stole my Bono flag at Slane, I also think he snuck into the lounge room heart with an old wristband.
At one point I saw Tyler Durden and brettig dancing arm in arm, while zoomerang 11 and bono_man stood by watching in jealousy.
Angie, cass and I just boogied at the front of the stage. I think Angie was flirting with Adam, dont tell her hubby.

I wept, I wailed, I laughed and covorted. We cheered and enjoyed some mirth. It was a brill day to be a U2 fan in Australia.For they have given us so much and I am forever indebted to those Irish laddies.

I cant wait till UPOO comes our way again. But next time, Im gonna be a Bono girl no matter what!

Seeing I had an amazing Slane experience, I was kind enough to take a back seat and allow Zoom to have Bono's attention for one night
wink.gif
Bono seemed a little disappointed I had made such a decision but I think it was a good one...so kind.
biggrin.gif

PS - Zoom once again ignored me in the heart que like she did in London
wink.gif

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Oh and Zoom...welcome back.

------------------

any suprises in the setlist?

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
did Adam at least make it to this gig?

Yes, and I personally made sure he got hom ok. No hookers for him this time round.

They did quite a few surprises slomey. One was John Farnham's You're the Voice. A few John Denver classics, and some Rolf Harris. They added an Aussie theme just for Manda, she had a dummy spit over the setlist you see, so they didn't want the Daily Telegraph to put her and them on page 13 and risk possible scandal.

We had one other prob with the Vic. folks having a 'sit-in', 'cept it was in the dining room, and no one believed they just wanted to eat their KFC in peace.

bono_brat, who said i was talking about you??!?!?!

Salomey they actually did a cover of barry Manilow's 'Mandy' just for me as I lay on the floor in pain.

hehe lazy, u trikster u. U really don't know me at all, if u did u certianly wouldn't be asking Super klutz to be your waitress!
hehe I read that back and wondered why I had called UPOO Irish Ladies....
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 12-05-2001).]

Originally posted by zooropamanda:

bono_brat, who said i was talking about you??!?!?!

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 12-05-2001).]

Cos you love me?

------------------

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
oh yeah!

oh yeah!

------------------

I thought that was our little secret!

------------------