I woke up this morning with.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Monkey79

Acrobat
Streets playing on my CD/alarm clock. My wife (who's not a *huge* fan) said that the intro sounded like the sun coming up to her this morning. Pretty cool analysis....... Anybody else set their alarms to music? If so, what?

I usually have some sort of U2 album in there. ATYCLB usually is what I wake up to. But the morning I flew to Vegas, I woke up to Streets...it's so calming, yet it wakes you at the same time. I think it's the greatest in the morning.

It's so funny to read this. Just this very morning (about 3 hours ago!) I was getting out of the shower, still very groggy, and for a second I thought I heard the intro to Streets starting. Then I was thinking that is the perfect song to wake up to, and if my wife (also not a *huge* fan) wanted to do something really cool for me, she could put Streets in our stereo downstairs and just crank it so I wake to the whole house rumbling to that tune. I would love it. (I guess I'm easy to please
wink.gif
)

I LOVE when that happens. I listen to the best radio station ever.. they play U2 like all the time, old and new.. and I'm always waking up to Stuck or Beautiful Day or hell even Mysterious Ways! It definatly makes me smile even though I'm half asleep.

biggrin.gif

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Let's hear it for waking up in the Am to u2! Esp. to Streets...to me it reminds me of Sunday morning..'..wish it was sunday, oh ohh, that's my fun day, my i don't want to run day..'!My fave station only plays 80's u2*, but they paly alot of it! Yowza!

Back
Top Bottom