I wish Bono still looked like this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diemen said:
I can't believe I'm participating in a thread about Bono's hair...but if he's going to go short, skip the buzz and leave some hair on there.

bono0717.jpg

bono0586.jpg

:up:

Damn, he almost looks like sting there haha.

david said:
johnny depp is the only man alive that can pull off long hair into his 40's.

Not true at all. Check out Brad Pitt in Troy :drool: Plus many others. Bono's hair isn't really long, but it's enough. He'd look older and awful without it. Adam looks about 65. Bono's current medium length hair is perfect for the way he looks now. But JT will always be my favorite.

One more comment, for those who call shave head Bono bad ass, that's why it didn't work, he's NOT a bad ass, he's got a pretty face, and when you shave off his hair all you see is these monkey ears and some rubbery lips. Now that he's older it would NOT work at all. Bono's best features are his EYES and his hair, and the eyes look better with the hair on (and the shades off!)

PS Miss Becky you're right, AB BONO ROCKS! That's my second favorite look after JT! :drool:

zoo15.jpg

Last edited:
have to say i thought bono looked quite cool at live8, he seemed to be in complete admiration for macca!! although who wouldnt be?

I really really want Bono to take the sunglasses off.

I agree that Pop Bono is hot, but a more realistic look that I think he should stick with is the Elevation tour...just a little bit shorter. His poor hair looks fried and tortured right now.

Also, he needs to wear t-shirts, a la Walk On on the Boston DVD. :drool:

this is all getting very pleban. :shifty:

i personally think that Bono would look great with curly ginger hair. Its the future.

My hair is black with ginger sideboards this look would also suit him however he might get pissed off with people coming up to him thinking that he is me.

bono needs mager help right now>

he has the worst haircut ever right now, his clothes are yuck> his shades suck!!! get a new stylist and fire who ever is dressing them(bono) right now! and hire someone to shave his face every day(is it that hard ):huh: :huh:

shaun vox said:
bono needs mager help right now>

he has the worst haircut ever right now, his clothes are yuck> his shades suck!!! get a new stylist and fire who ever is dressing them(bono) right now! and hire someone to shave his face every day(is it that hard ):huh: :huh:

but that IS bono! it rocks.

Palace_Hero said:
Thats an awful Pop Bono picture, and I think that Pop was his best look.

But for 45 year old Bono, I wish he still looked like this:

52193499.jpg

:drool:His hair looks so silky...and that grin, oh that grin...:drool: I wish he still looked like that too...

Oh wait...he does!! :hyper:

I do think he should cut his hair a little shorter (like Elevation), shave more often, and take off the sunglasses for once. Despite the fact that they hide the lines under his eyes, he really looks younger without them.

But hey - this is Bono we're talking about, the man is sex no matter what he does. And the Pop look WAS badass, there are some niiiice pictures of Pop Bono...

serious.jpg

YUM.

U2Kitten said:
Original post shows one of the ugliest pics I have ever seen! Besides image how much older he's gotten and how awful his face would look with no hair. If he wants to go 'look at my hair' that's fine with me, I'm looking! I do wonder sometimes if the guys who rag on his hair are jealous :wink:

Though he looks fine like he is, if he's going to look any way again, let it be this! :drool: :love:

jthmm.jpg

:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :combust:

Diemen said:
I can't believe I'm participating in a thread about Bono's hair...

me either, lol, but it's a slow night and I can't resist saying that Bono has never looked more beautiful to me than he did yesterday--just look at the spirit coming through (thanks to an Interferencer for sending me this):

mail

Back
Top Bottom