i went to best buy and asked if they would have collectrors edition!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

allbecauseofme

The Fly
the version with the cd+dvd+book, she said that 61are on order so they would be getting 61 in or a little less on release day.
and this is a store 10 miles outside tampa, florida-in brandon , florida.

Not to adverstise too much, but I really like Best Buy's prices. I plan on going to the midnight release of HTDAAB at Tower Records and purchasing the CD/DVD. The next day, I'll be over at Best Buy for the CD/DVD/Book.

Plus, I have Best Buy Rewards so even better. :up:

i dont work for best buy, i just sure as hell was not gonna order it from the internet , so ill just get there 20minutes before they open which isnt bad consideing i waited 5 hours for the new grand theft auto and 2 1/2 hours for halo 2 : retail at best buy is 35.99, but they'll probably cut that down a little for the first week

just FYI...

A Best Buy just opened a couple blocks from my home. I went to the grand openning last week and they had Slane DVD playing in one of the surround sound booths. I am looking forward to shopping there for all my media needs.

best buys are hit or miss in my experience. i've been to some that have excellent prices and selections and i've been to others that don't. they seem surprisingly inconsistent to me.

i always prefer to go to target for my new releases; provided the acts are somewhat popular.

I think it depends on the location. I've noticed Best Buys in the city of Chicago and the boonies the of the TN to be relatively small while the Best Buys in the burbs are pretty huge. Again if its in a real "urban" neighborhood, then you'll se a little more hip- hop or Spanish language music.

American consumerism! Fuck yeah!

Last edited:
Their known outside of DC as having probably the worst customer serivce, very unknowledgable and 'dissapearing staffs'. I somewhat agree, but it doesnt matter, all the people who think that still go there constantly for the store itself, set up, and great prices.

RademR said:
Their known outside of DC as having probably the worst customer serivce, very unknowledgable and 'dissapearing staffs'. I somewhat agree, but it doesnt matter, all the people who think that still go there constantly for the store itself, set up, and great prices.

Exactly... to be honest, I usually don't need or want their sales help so no skin off my back.

Se7en said:
best buys are hit or miss in my experience. i've been to some that have excellent prices and selections and i've been to others that don't. they seem surprisingly inconsistent to me.

i always prefer to go to target for my new releases; provided the acts are somewhat popular.

For the first week of releases, Best Buy is usually the best in price - CD or DVD. Plus, they had that promo U2 CD during the ATYCLB era. Remember?

The only reason I'm getting the CD/DVD at Tower first is because Tower will start selling at midnight on Monday night and I gots to gets my copy. :wink:

Yep Im all about the midnight Tower release.... but I wish Best Buy would decide if they are gonna carry the U2 Ipod, cuz every time I ask they say they have no idea :huh:

best buy ipods

I just spoke to someone at Best Buy here in Denver. They were supposed to have had a shipment of U2 iPods yesterday but didn't. They don't have a solid date now, but will definitely carry them (just 10 in the shipment for this particular Best Buy).

Just some more info...

Back
Top Bottom