I want BOY,....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rono

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
What happend to the love for Boy. Without Boy, there was no U2 at all. The energy, the rawness, the pain, the lyrics. It is a shame that Boy had to grow up so quick. For me is Boy the begin of my youth and i will always think that boy is the best U2 album ever.

:wink: Sorry, it is the first day of my vacation,....:sexywink:

Rono said:
:wink: Sorry, it is the first day of my vacation,....:sexywink:

So we'll be seeing you a lot, eh?? *sigh* Um, I mean...yay!!!!!! :D

I love Boy...I think "Shadows and Tall Trees" is my favorite. It's a great album altogether though. My family used to live out in the country, and I remember walking for 2 or 3 hours listening to it on my Discman...it was great to take walks with.

You know Rono, you?re right. There haven?t been Boy appreciation threads lately, LOL. Boy is unique, so fresh, so full of passion...and doubts. I have been in a Boy phase this past 2 or 3 days...wanna know why? ;)

http://u2rok.com/concertofthemonth.htm

What a great performance! I?ve been looking for this Boston March 6 1981 concert, since I bought my Sweetest Thing singles. Now I finally have it. :up: :love:

If you?re interested, or anyone else, you better hurry up...the concert has been avaiable for more than week now.

:)

Boy is a wonderful album. Sometimes there are really 'Boy' moods and listening to that album for an entire day just lightens up. :idea: lol
"Into the heart, into the heart of a child, I can smile, I can go there.........." it is brilliant and sad at the same time..........

Boy is fantastic!

And it's better than UF....hehe

Yep, a Boy appreciation thread was long-overdue!

I love Boy. It's hard to pick my favorites, but right now I would have to put A Day Without Me, Stories For Boys, and I Will Follow in my top three.

Maybe for the next tour, they'll bring back some more Boy tunes. I would LOVE that!

I so completely dig Boy, it has this really fresh, awkward honesty to it. Pre-Nevermind, pre-Jagged Little Pill, Boy was out there talking about all the anger and sadness and confusion and happiness that go along with being a teenager. I wish I had had that album when I was in high, I know it would have really spoken to me because it's not just about being a boy becoming a man, really, it's just so universal to kids growing up in general, something that guys and girls can relate to equally.

And Larry's drumming kicks so hard on Boy!!

IWF, A Day Without Me, Out of Control, Electric Co., Stories for Boys........ :drool: :heart: Such an incredible debut album. I love listening to it when I'm driving.

Back
Top Bottom