I want a job working for u2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Habib

Acrobat
i want a job working with u2. i'll consider anything.. how would i get in contact with the relevant people ?

I work for U2... I go to the shows and support my favorite band. I work in the entertainment world, even have a big rock band... I still prolly couldn't get the job.

SMB

Yeah... it's definitely a security issue and not a good idea. Sure, U2 has employees that are or were admirers of the band before they were hired, but they were probably also very accomplished in their field and had a background check beforehand - most big bands will do this before you are permitted to enter the Circle of Trust. And U2's Circle is notoriously very very TIGHT.

HelloAngel said:
Yeah... it's definitely a security issue and not a good idea. Sure, U2 has employees that are or were admirers of the band before they were hired, but they were probably also very accomplished in their field and had a background check beforehand - most big bands will do this before you are permitted to enter the Circle of Trust. And U2's Circle is notoriously very very TIGHT.

I've always thought that, as when you look back in the credits of the albums, U2 have pretty much had the same team at Principle Management working for them, the same production units, the same design company etc for the last twenty or so years.

beau2ifulday said:

I've always thought that, as when you look back in the credits of the albums, U2 have pretty much had the same team at Principle Management working for them, the same production units, the same design company etc for the last twenty or so years.

Exactly. Hence the TIGHT tight tight reputation of their Inner Circle.

My mom called me today to tell me that her cousin's daughter-in-law's aunt "works for Bono" :huh: I guess she was telling her cousin about my going to Africa and her cousin mentioned Bono and how she was with her daughter-in-law at her aunt's house and there were all these framed pics of the aunt with "some famous guy" who she didn't recognize so she asked the aunt who said she worked with Bono. Of course, my mom is amazing when it comes to Dutch Bingo (nevermind, you guys probably don't know what that is), but she didn't have any real details on who the lady was or what exactly she does with Bono :rolleyes:

No thanks, I've actually just applied for the job of vice-president in charge of cleaning Bono's shades.

Back
Top Bottom