I`ve been gone for a while and...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MEMHPIS-EVE 007

The Fly
Long long tima ago,In a Galaxy far far away.
Suddenly everyone is talking about "THE FUTURE OF THE BAND"?!?!?!

What`s going on here?!

What did I miss?! please fill me in!!!

WHO missed what prefformance and why was Bono rude to Egde at the Grammy`s?!

I beg U don`t keep me in the dark!!!

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...
I love you untill the end of time.
Come what may! I will love you until my dying day!"

MOULIN ROUGE

Originally posted by MEMHPIS-EVE 007:

What`s going on here?!

Just some silly rumors. I never believed any of it in the first place. Adam's leaving, U2 is touring this summer, they are not touring this summer....blah, blah, blah.

Nonsense. As you can see from the other threads, there will be a best of in the fall.
U2 is recording in Dublin at the moment. The rest is just SPECULATION and RUMORS. Not truth.

Bono was only joking with the edge at the grammys. It was very possibly staged anyway.

i wish ppl would stop speculating but only post info they get from the official site it wud save a whole lotta not true threads
biggrin.gif

Welcome back MEMHPIS-EVE 007 even tho ive never spoken to u b4 but hello
smile.gif

Originally posted by bono-vox:
i wish ppl would stop speculating but only post info they get from the official site it wud save a whole lotta not true threads
biggrin.gif

Welcome back MEMHPIS-EVE 007 even tho ive never spoken to u b4 but hello
smile.gif

redface.gif

Well... I sure do hope you`re right MBH...
I`d hate for anything happening for my favorite band!!!

ANd Hey 2 U 2 Bono-vox
smile.gif

I`ve been gone for a while but I was a regular on the forum. I don`t post much just follow (as U can see by the numbers of my posts).

------------------
"And there`s no mountain to high ,no river to wide. Sing out this song and I`ll be there by your side.Storm clouds may gather and storms may colide...

MOULIN ROUGE

Originally posted by MEMHPIS-EVE 007:

What`s going on here?!

Time to fill you in.

First, U2 have indeeed broken up.

Bono was rude to the Edge because they had a big fight over some Reeses candy before the show. Bono ate both pieces, which ticked Edge off. This started a fight, which they continued on stage.

Adam had a press announcement saying he was joining the priesthood, which means he has to depart U2. His thinking is that priests get more "action" than rock stars.

Larry decided to become an underwear model... for women's underwear. Yes, he finally admitted to being a cross-dresser. He said that it was his idea for everyone to "dress up" in the "One" video. So PLEBA ladies - send Larry your underwear (as if you haven't been doing this already!).

Bono is still trying to save the world, but he's also trying to save Mars and Neptune as well. We should expect "Save the Planets" flyers in the mail sometime next month.

Edge decided to amputate his right arm and just put a guitar there in its place. This way, the guitar really would be an extension of his being. Also, he's decided to father another 50 kids this year, so he's a little busy.

Anyway, with all of this going on, U2 decided it was best to disband. However, they promised a reunion tour in 2006.

Hope this helps!!

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 03-21-2002).]

Originally posted by christiana:
Hihi!! Welcome back!! You like Moulin Rouge too??
smile.gif
tongue.gif

It`s cool!
smile.gif
I haven`t seen the movie realy I just love the song and Ewan singing it!

I should see the movie some day U know...!

------------------

MOULIN ROUGE

Back
Top Bottom