I think the leaks are planned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think those leaks with the guys talking Spanish and all the others are fake or were planned but I think they kinda like that and do and say some stuff on purpose. Like I don't think Edge really got his cd stolen. Master they are. :cool:

Salome said:
from what I've heard it's a wonder that it took fans so long to drag along a recorder near the studio/bono's car/whatever

the thing I don't understand is why the spanish guys dont seem to be able to put an entire song they recorded on the net

To me these sound more like rehearsals that recordings. I would imagine that they are getting ready to play live, be it for promotional purposes or for the tour. Why is Bono saying "Edge, Edge!" in middle of one of the clips?

And from my experience, Bono would have fans singing backing vocals on songs if he could - he doesn't seem to give a shit.. why close all windows and doors in your house in the south of france on a hot summers day when you are playing / rehearsing music? As with their Dublin setup, they could have a huge security network and build a wall of paranoia but they don't, and to me that's alot to do with what U2 is.

I dont think the leaks were planned, I thought the stolen CD thing was a set up but not this.

Back
Top Bottom