I think I've got a cover of Best Of 1990-2000!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roland of Gilead

Gunslinger
For all I care, this thing could come out wrapped in toilet paper!
wink.gif

I want to know the tracks!!!

------------------
"Pull the trigger on a rock n' roll ****** bigger than Jesus on a bumper sticker!" -Bono, Bullet the Blue Sky.

Originally posted by Roland of Gilead:
toilet paper!

clean toilet paper i hope.

biggrin.gif

where did you get it btw?

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 04-04-2002).]

It's a fake. I can just tell. Whoever did that was a crappy graphics designer.

------------------
"Yep...Silver and Gold!!!" - Bono

We'll Shine Like Stars In The Summer Nights...

I don't like it because it tries to incorporate the album covers. It should have an image that is reflective of the 90's era U2. Like how the picture for the first Best Of was of the boy who graced 2 80's U2 albums, yet it was still different.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I'd like that if it was real...it's pretty damn cool
biggrin.gif

------------------
This device must accept any Interference received, including Interference that may cause undesired operation.

u2er@u2email.com

Yes its cool but no its not the real thing. It is a fan's renderings. It was out on the net last year. Yes, we were fantasizing about this collection of tunes even back then...

The crushed paper kinda gives it away

Lets all design our own covers instead.
I think a pic of The Edge is Morleigh's belly dancing outfit would be delightful.

Maybe we could have Macphisto in the Peter Rowan army headgear with little red horns sticking out of the helmet.

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

it will probably be something that related to the whole 90's period. that would narrow it down to......

somehow incorporate the fly shades

a lemon

I would personally like to see a pic of me for the cover....but the photoshoot never worked into my schedule.

I think the guy from U2wanderer.org made that a long time ago. It's obviously not very professional-looking, but I like some of the ideas.

i like it a little, but the gray has to go. if it was a blue or purple it'd look better. but i agree that it should be a photo like the 80-90 was and not a collection of album covers.

------------------
the city walls are all pulled down, the dust a smoke screen all around...
ME! all day, every day!
"...a poptart in pants..." -- elizabeth

you should try to make a woman putting a suitcase from her shopping cart into a Trabant!

Yeah, zoo. It has been a while. I still check in and see how the posts are going every once in a while, but the cliques and retread threads "what's your favorite song" got to me.

I'm always watching, seldom posting.

Back
Top Bottom