I Still Cannot Run Without My Bra!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by jezebel:
well, well, well, look who's back....the author of STILL one of the funniest threads ever
biggrin.gif

jezebel, help me out here... did you go by a different name? I don't recognize the name jezebel other than from the bible, lol

Originally posted by Drowning Party Girl:

jezebel, help me out here... did you go by a different name? I don't recognize the name jezebel other than from the bible, lol

no, I've always gone by jezebel and I've been here since almost the beginning...I run hot and cold as far as posting
cool.gif

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

welcome back, "Miss I can't run without my bra"
wink.gif

I missed you and yer funny threads
biggrin.gif

I will have drink taken tonight in honor of your bra-um-i mean you
wink.gif

xoxoxoxoxo

btw, my friend wants to say "hi"

Hello everyone! Now that the band has broken up, do you think any of the guys will go full steam into solo careeers? Maybe Bono can become the lead man for INXS or Rage Against the Machine (who likes Chris Cornell anyway?)!

[This message has been edited by Drowning Party Girl (edited 03-29-2002).]

I think the boys will move on to new careers, such as the following:

Bono: lead singer for resurrected band, Nirvana

Edge: President the company that makes Rogaine

Adam: Owner of a modelling agence and part time marijuana dealer

Larry: art critic for some uppity magazine

I think the boys will move on to new careers, such as the following:

Bono: lead singer for resurrected band, Nirvana

You're joking, right?

Probably no singer in the world would be a worse match for Nirvana than Bono.

LOL, i remember the first time the "bra" thread was around, and the respones it got!

"The girls" LMAO
It's supposed to be top secret, but ahh well I'll just tell you. You're right about the uppity magazine...but Bono has actually signed a 2 year contract with "The Wiggles".

wb

Well if that isn't the wirdest thing since last week driving home thinking about the song Mrs Robinson and lo-and-behold it came on a station I flicked over too (this is only significant as it feels like years since I heard this on the radio). I was thinking of you DPG a few times over the last couple of weeks and here you are! Tis a weird world indeed
biggrin.gif

But back to your musings. Yes Bono is joining Australia's biggest rock n roll export since John Farnham and will be the Wiggle in the violent shade of orange skivvy.
Adam is going to buy a town somewhere in America's mid west and will be turning it into a huge red light district. He is renaming this town Red Light, as district isn't appropriate to a town dedicated to servicing the people.
Edge is going to follow his life long dream of making classical violins. In years to come you will see 'Edge' violins fetching a small fortune on the Antiques Roadshow.
Ive heard rumours that Larry will be the next interferencer to get married. It will be huge news as it is going to be one of the many girlies here who have loved him from afar. He has always said the band must put the fans 1st, and that is what he is going to do.

Edge has decided to take on the lead guitar duties in Van Halen, with Tommy Lee on drums, Geddy Lee on bass, and the search continues for a singer, David Lee Roth is still under consideration so classic Van halen fans will come back into the fold, but more likely a new frontman will be found who does not have the dreaded "lead singer's disease".
If David Lee Roth does rejoin, Edge will become Edge Lee, so all members of VH have "Lee" in their name, keeping up with the longstanding tradition.

z edge, you looked!!

[This message has been edited by Drowning Party Girl (edited 04-01-2002).][/B]

damn right I looked
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by z edge:
Originally posted by doctorwho:
*steals Drowning Party Girl's bra!

*then wears it*

You promised you wouldn't tell!

Besides, stop being so jealous. I told you that you can wear it later.

*sells bra on eBay. Gets $1.29 for it.

which is $1.29 more than we got for YOUR undies

But I don't wear any undies...

*wonders what drawers ZEdge was really peaking into...

Back
Top Bottom