I Spy on Neil McCormicks Bookshelf........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
neil_mccormick.jpg

Over in another thread, we were discussing objects on Neil McCormicks bookshelf. As Im stuck under the baby at the moment I thought we could continue......

Last edited:
* "U2 by U2 book is on the shelf in the upper left hand corner and has a dark cover with white and orange lettering..." U2Dork
* Happy Fathers Day card
* a white candle
* a Thai Budha
* a small glass bottle
* a crucifix with the letters "INRI" (Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum - Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews) on the top NOT "Neil" like I thought lol

Last edited:
beli said:
* "U2 by U2 book is on the shelf in the upper left hand corner and has a dark cover with white and orange lettering..." U2Dork
* Happy Fathers Day card
* a white candle
* a Thai Budha
* a small glass bottle
* a crucifix with the letters "INRI" (Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum - Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews) on the top NOT "Neil" like I thought lol

You forgot Elvis--the biggest thing in the room! ;)

Hmm, U2 By U2 looks like it has the same colour scheme as Slane, doesn't it?

You guys must have eagle eyes-card, candle and crucifix is all I noticed from beli's list.

I did see the 90's-2000 Best of, but no way can I tell there is a U2 by U2 book.

I have a feeling that Caroline and Jack A. from U2log might not be too happy about the image showing up here...
But while we're playing this game, I only see two U2 related items. Neil has a Sinatra book on his left shelf, that's kinda interesting. My favorite item is the tape measure beside him. That's not something you see on most people's shelves.

Folks, U2 By U2 is on the shelf in the top left corner of the photo.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
how come he gets an advanced copy and i don't :sad:

I was thinking the same thing, but then I noticed he must have about six copies on his shelf, so I guess he must have stolen ours at the post office. I knew Bono wouldn't forget to send me one. Damn you Neil, I want my book!

beli said:
vinyls? i thought the things on the top right hand shelf looked like dvds and videos, hmmm

i think you're right beli.
the top shelf are DVD's and the lower ones seem to be holding his cd collection:wink:

On the mantlepiece (on the left), there is an orange card of Nijntje, don't know how it is called in english.
i do know nijntje was designed by a dutch man and if i'm not misinformed he died not too long ago leaving quite a large heritage.
(This is all on a sidenote of course :wink: )

U2dork said:
I have a feeling that Caroline and Jack A. from U2log might not be too happy about the image showing up here...

Tis their image indeed and they must be given credit for it. The image isnt actually saved to Interference, its linked from U2log so they can pull the image off this site easily.

I figure this thread will be dead by Monday anyway. Theres never a whole lot happening on Interference on the weekend.

Hence my boredom :crack:

Back
Top Bottom