I really don't see whats so unusual....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elvis said:

Well, I cant play guitar... so I wont be getting pulled up on stage like my friend Arun did (last tour)... and I cant sing... mm.. and I cant really dance (well)... I'm so screwed! lol

Hehe, didn't stop Bono, you've seen his dancing on Red Rocks video haven't you?

------------------------

:laugh: you wouldn't know if Adam was here, (NME interview thingy). ;) His younger brother is a computer techie guy, Adam probably knows a thing or two about computers/internet.

Last edited:
<starts humming "It's Not Unusual" by Tom Jones>

Call me a skeptic.......and yes, it's not beyond the realm of possiblity that Edge,
Bono or the whole band would post here.
Saying that.....I'm not 100% convinced
that that's the real Edgey really posting here.

I really don't care if it is Mr. The Edge or not (however I believe that it is, in fact, him) whoever he is - he is a cool guy who has just as much right to hang out here as the rest of us do - his post are insightful as I now know what a pooka and a dime bar are :)

Elvis some reflections -
1. you are famous around these parts
2. damn straight you should get an ego boost for all the work you do around here
3. Dancing is a very subjective thing - if you are moving to a beat - you are there :)

And Bono does this little sexy slithering type thing right before the begginging of Until The End of the World on the Slane Castle DVD....I liked it enough to replay it :reject:
But he does stuff like that, as soon as you resign yourself to something about him as a fact---he'll throw in curveball. :huh:

Last edited:
bammo2 said:
"Doc I can't stop singing The Green, Green Grass of Home."
"That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. "
"Is it common? "
"It's not unusual."

is there a smiley face for "smack my forehead and groan"?
:tongue:

Back
Top Bottom