I really do love Vertigo....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youtwohearts

New Yorker
I must say I really think this song is rocking. Lately I've been blasting Linkin Park or Rage Against the Machine or System of a Down, you know angry music.
I took a break from the millions of times I listen to Vertigo yesterday and today but it came on the radio and I was dancing well the best dancing you can do in a car.:dance:
Love the fact that after 23 years of listening to this band these boys still ROCK!!:applaud:

I definetly think this song was a convergence of everything U2 had been doing and had been wanting to do. Most definetly was a strong polemic against those who doubted U2 was capable of fresh reinvention while remaining loyal to thier own unique sound. :heart: Vertigo :heart:

starsgoblue said:
I definetly think this song was a convergence of everything U2 had been doing and had been wanting to do. Most definetly was a strong polemic against those who doubted U2 was capable of fresh reinvention while remaining loyal to thier own unique sound. :heart: Vertigo :heart:

You've used that quote often, haven't you? :wink:

youtwohearts said:
I must say I really think this song is rocking. Lately I've been blasting Linkin Park or Rage Against the Machine or System of a Down, you know angry music

Nooooooo!!! No no no no no.

I said no!!!!

Sorry, I just really dislike Linkin Park. I think all of their songs are so cliche'd and... the same really. I get tired of the same old lyrics of being insecure and such. I don't think they really are as bad as they say, I think depressed and insecure just sells these days.

Last edited:
shart1780 said:
Sorry, I just really dislike Linkin Park. I think all of their songs are so cliche'd and... the same really. I get tired of the same old lyrics of being insecure and such. I don't think they really are as bad as they say, I think depressed and insecure just sells these days.

That's cool. I like their mix of style. That and the screaming. Sometimes that angry music just fits for loud music and driving.

Back
Top Bottom