I need 1 GA for Philly scalper is asking 200.00 for 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Byrd

The Fly
Can someone help me out. Scapers are asking 200.00 dor one ticket. Please. I can make you boot CD's I have many. Thanks U2Byrd

kjb@U2Byrd.com

Don't give up on Ticketsplus.com, they are very likely to come up with more tix and put them on the site at some point before the show. They almost always do that. I'm checking every couple days myself. I was going to call it quits after Baltimore but I still feel Elevation calling me! We could also go up there, get a spot in line and hope GA's are released like they were in Baltimore. At the very least we may get to see the band arrive. I'm so desperate I'm considering that. Best of luck and I hope we'll both be in the heart in Philly!

Hey, as U2Kitten said, if you are going to get tickets at almost any cost watch ticketsplus.com or call them. For Baltimore I got a GA for $130. They usually have many more tickets than they show online...so if you call them they probably have GAs for Philly. I'll be there!

[This message has been edited by Zoomeranger (edited 10-23-2001).]

U2kitten what # were you in the GA line? Are you from Baltimore, DC? I know I will get my hands on a ticket. How much are you willing to spend? I plan on going to Philly Nov.1 and camping out again to get the same spot I had in Baltimore. e-mail kjb@u2byrd.com

[This message has been edited by U2Byrd (edited 10-23-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom