I must say, the "Alternate Version" of All Because of You has grown on me.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. I had no idea. That's pretty amazing to get to hear. Does anyone think the itunes collection is worth buying for things like this? Is there a lot of these kind of tracks on there? Well I thank you again catlhere, very very much.

Might as well just ask for the other songs on it. and people can send them to you. why waste money. even if it's like a buck a song. :wink:

Alternate ABOY

Thanks LJT! Alright, I've listened to it and I definitely see what Earnie is saying. I was thinking along the same lines. It seems like they were onto something with the original producer then went with something safer with Lillywhite. I love both versions but I love the guitar playing that hook immediately at the beginning. That is so Edge!

catlhere said:
Might as well just ask for the other songs on it. and people can send them to you. why waste money. even if it's like a buck a song. :wink:

I actually have no idea what all is actually on there. I hate to ask people for stuff too much I guess, don't want to be a pain, but I truly thank you for sharing that! I'm always happy to share what I have too, I usually try to help out anyone requesting things when I have them. Anyway.... this version is amazing. Didn't take long to grow on me at all. I don't know if it's just me but sections of it take me back to early u2.

Love the single version... its very 'live'... was just listening to it, and they left a little fret buzz on Edge's part around 0:36-0:37 when he's doing the palm muting part.. so cool:)

Here it is....

http://s15.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=35ID7NZCM3EFP1WO6G106UVEBB

remember to remove the space between "you" and "sendit" for the link to work.

It's great. I still like Edge's solo at the end of the single version though, but this is a completely different animal. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom