I Must Be Heard!! Bono...if you're out there... I LOVE YOU MAN!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

psx2k1

The Fly
Hi Poeple...

This may not be the right to place my announement of what i feel...but i really don't care...I want people to hear what I have to say. I, as well as many poeple, have thousands of problems. Issues from both the past and present haunt me everday, and i really can't do much to help it... i try so hard to keep my sanity, to keep my cool, but personal and world issues, both from the past and present, disturb and shake my mind so much i feel like i'm going crazy. Until i found out about Bono about 7 years ago, he has been a full inspiration to me. Like Bono, i also lost my father... and like Bono, i wish i had known him more. But i also lost someone very close to me too...and know i feel like i have lost all the poeple who truly understood what i thought and said. I am not saying that my family or friends don't understand me...i'm just saying these two very close, loving people that i have lost truly understood me..listened to me, and helped me..but I lost them. anyways, what Bono stands for is truly amazing. His efforts and interests with Africa's economy as well as the Aids epidemic is something that given a whole new direction in my life. I wish i could volunteer and help him in any way. I wish i could just talk to him and get to know him, know what he thinks about me...himself..about the world. maybe he could help me figure out what's wrong with me. He cares so much of what he is doing it's only amazing...I LOVE the guy! I mean, he's the perfect role model. And i hear all of this stuff going on about trading only and not selling pro shot or bootleg concerts...and i understand why..Bono doesn't want for people to make profits for themselves. people who already have money to survive and stillwant to make more just to make them happier...when there is alot of people in the world that need to be fed and cared for. Why don't all of us do something for Bono? Why don't we all start selling bootlegs or whatever, and the money we all make we donate it to his cause? How about that? I mean, seriously, i would love to contact him and tell him, "HEY, We want to raise as much money as we can by selling your concerts to help your cause!" that way, not only would we be enjoying all the amazing concerts he performed, but we will be helping Bono reach his goal. There are millions of us, U2 fans, lovers of his music, out there. We could help him! I wish I was a millionaire so i could donate as much money as I can to help his cause...He represents so many values that I stand up for and believe, and he is such a powerful icon and image to me...that I would do anything to help him..ANYTHING! IF i could just meet him, talk to him, get to know him, and best of all, HELP him!!

There's alot more that i have to say..but i just had to get that out of myself.
Thank you all for listening.

To Bono: if it's possible, in any way, that you might read this... I believe that you will reach your goal... i believe in your efforts...You are the reason for which I have a new life today!!!
Your biggest, most devoted fan....

No no, I just thought your thread would fit better in the general U2 forum. A lot more traffic here and also a bigger chance of Bono seeing it here ;)

wow...would Bono really read this?? it seems so unbelievable... where's the main forum?

It's not unheard of that the boys have stopped by or would stop by here occasionally.

The main U2 forum is called "Everything You Know Is Wrong" to be used for general thoughts and discussions about U2. I already moved it so when you post in this thread you are already in the main forum.

Ohok..
sorry about the confusion or my dumb question.. and Thanks Sicy for your thoughtful consideration of moving my post to a better place.
i hope that Bono reads it...

Sicy said:
It's not unheard of that the boys have stopped by or would stop by here occasionally.

The main U2 forum is called "Everything You Know Is Wrong" to be used for general thoughts and discussions about U2. I already moved it so when you post in this thread you are already in the main forum.

Yeah, its only HEARD of by the webmaster himself Elvis. Edge didnt seem to have a clue what this place was when asked on the Elevation tour. So take it all with a grain of salt and dont believe the hype. I will admit it is possible a band member has looked at the site ONCE. But they hardly are regular visitors and in fact may have never been here more than one time and maybe never. Edge would be the only logical one as he likes to surf the net or did like to. But as I said he didnt even know what Interference was so it must not have made any impression on him if he did visit and I doubdt he would again if he didnt know what it was.

I'am not trying to cut down Interference either. Its the best U2 forum out there and there are some great fans here. But I'am tired of this myth perpetuated by those with no proof especially by a person who used the site at one point to impersonate members of the band as if they were posting. They lost ALOT of credibility with that little stunt. If any member of the band has the time (which is doubdtful) or even cares about the message boards (doubdtful also, but feasible) they would check out the official boards and not here.

Last edited:
Blue Room, If you have New Media, open it up and search for *interference*. There is a short mp3 of Bono & Edge mentioning fan sites and Interference is included. I can email it to whoever wants it, its only 250k.

There's your proof.

Back
Top Bottom