I miss 1000 of my posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
spanisheyes said:
I'm hoping I lost the ones where I said something useless, or in a post that had to significant contribution to the forum.
hmmm, if you put it that way I should be glad I only lost about 3,500 posts

Sicy said:
I should reword that.. the 'special ' status's will be restored.

sorry. :silent:

Do you mean good special ones or the bad ones? Please don't throw me back in the dungeon, I'm a good girl! Give everyone another chance to 'earn' their good or bad status here in this new world! We could have a whole new batch of honorees this time LOL!

I am sorry for all of you who lost lots of post and hard-earned statuses:(

Re: Me too...

baker6621 said:
Well I haven't posted in years, lets see if it went up or down. Nice forum anyways...lets see.

Hey BAKER! Where the heck have you been? I've been wanting to organize a little CT U2 get-together. You sounded all interested, and then fell off the face of the earth. I know you are in school, but I would have appreciated at least a token response to one of the many e-mails I sent you.

So, if anyone OTHER than Baker :mad: would like to have a little U2 gathering in CT, let me know.

I didn't lose hardly any even though I hadn't posted in months. When I saw we got regular status back I was really happy and wanted to come back and try to make New Yorker. Yesterday I was a refugee but now I wash the windows again. :sad:

This sucks very bad

I LOST 1000 too!! :scream: :sad:

I had almost 1500 on Sunday! Remember I had made a "my 1400th post" thread last week?

Can I please have them back? I worked so hard for them.

:(

What a long strange trip it's been.

Last edited:
How come all the weird statuses got restored but not regular ones? Wildhoneyalways I'm happy you and Icelady and Samantha aren't frozen anymore, but I still have to clean.:sad:

wertsie said:
Why did some people lose more posts than others? Seems odd!

In the past, large chunks of the forum were taken offline .. in an effort to conserve space on the server (this is no longer done.. for now atleast). Thus, the people that had a lot of posts from the past, in the larger forums, like 'Everything you know is wrong', lost the most.

From time to time, like today, I will be doing different things on the forum to keep things updated, and in order.. nice and tidy..
-- this also resets the each member's post count to the posts currently in the database.... and like I said above, won't affect anyone from this point forward. This is a small sacrifice to have the new forum.

I understand, but can't you just put them back if we know how many we had?I think most of us remember and some have proof, like I had posted a 'my 1400th post' thread in the interim forum, and Sparky's Girl was trying to make NewYorker in one of the threads. The new forum is cool, but since it is so cool, can't it take care of this too? It seems such a simple thing for the techological magic of this place! If you can't, that's okay, I was just asking.

There are over 6000 registered users. And putting posts back one by one would take an excessive amount of time.

Elvis said:
Thus, the people that had a lot of posts from the past, in the larger forums, like 'Everything you know is wrong', lost the most.
ah yes, that explain things :|

Salome said:
ah yes, that explain things :|

Yup, at least for me. Everything You Know Is Wrong has been like my home since I joined in 2 years ago. I seldomly post in other foruns, even though I tend to check almost all of them...:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom