I met a U2 fan today....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mike P

Acrobat
And it was cool.

I kinda knew her from a class last year, but I had no clue she was a U2 nut like I am. I just found this out today, and we had a great talk.

How much fun is it to discover other fans
biggrin.gif

-Mike

That's great--wish there were more people like that around here...

------------------
Show a little faith
There's magic in the night

When I was out for lunch today and went to the grocery store a girl passes me and on the side of her purse that she had close to her, I saw it said U2 on a sticker, it was the sticker with the Stenton hat(?) and a guitar in blue and yellow (80's style). I almost went after her to talk but I thought my eyes wasn't right so I didn't. I'm still amazed how I could see that sticker.
smile.gif

I love those moments when you see someone on the street wearing a U2 shirt or something. it's like a bit of U2 came to you.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by MissZooropa (edited 02-26-2002).]

Yikes...what did I start here!
eek.gif

Anyway, knowing which Target I was at, I bet they were Lily's classmates!!! Yes, a bit to young for me. I was just excited (and not in that sense people, damn, get your heads out of the gutter) to see H.S. girls excited about U2 - you know, instead of NSYNC or some other poppy crap. The quote:

"I love all of there stuff...I just don't know which one to buy!"

Awesome - I suggested the Best of with the B-sides.

Yeah, it IS cool to see the youngsters all excited over GOOD music rather than the drivel that is shoved down their throats.

hey, zone...you're coming to the Grammy thing tonite, yes?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom